Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-25-2007   #1
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans Texas Flag

Saw a flag at the game that resembled the Texas Flag but where the star was had the Texans logo. The star was where the eye is. If anyone knows where or how to get one lemme know

Appreciate
Old 09-25-2007   #2
stingray
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35954 stingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respectedstingray is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Texas Flag

They were gifts for season tickets holders in 2006.
stingray is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by raytex View Post
They were gifts for season tickets holders in 2006.
ditto but you can try E-bay, I have seen some there unfortunately.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Texas Flag

These?

http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photo...s/DSC_0006.JPG

Try Ebay - 2006 Season Ticket Holder Gift
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #5
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
These?

http://www.texansbullpen.com/07photo...s/DSC_0006.JPG

Try Ebay - 2006 Season Ticket Holder Gift
There is a guy i work with that saw them at the game on sunday and wants some. He said it looked similiar to what you have in the picture but he said that he wasn't sure that was the one he saw. So I am going to have to assume that that is it or . . . some place is selling something like it.
Old 09-25-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans Texas Flag

There were similar flags made early on, maybe year 1 or 2. The Texans quickly put the smack down on the seller.

Many people (including myself) have tried to have them made - but because of copyright issues and volume issues, just ain't gonna' happen. In response, the Texans gave us those last year.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #7
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

It hangs triumphantly over my desk in my dorm.

TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2007   #8
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
There were similar flags made early on, maybe year 1 or 2. The Texans quickly put the smack down on the seller.

Many people (including myself) have tried to have them made - but because of copyright issues and volume issues, just ain't gonna' happen. In response, the Texans gave us those last year.

how do you get a kick ass flag one year and the next you get a leather trapper keeper. I want a Texans Texas flag not a trapper keeper
Old 09-25-2007   #9
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Who's looking for a flag? Is it for one of our boys in harms way?
Old 09-25-2007   #10
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
Who's looking for a flag? Is it for one of our boys in harms way?
nah its a guy I work with.
Old 09-25-2007   #11
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
how do you get a kick ass flag one year and the next you get a leather trapper keeper. I want a Texans Texas flag not a trapper keeper
The Flag has been the best gift by far. I dont know why they went back to the ole' leather ticket holder.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #12
Andrew6
Site Contributor

heh yeah the flags look pretty cool. I'm going to have to find one, make one, or steal one lol j/k . . .

Figure should be able to find somewhere. I checked Ebay with no luck.
Old 09-25-2007   #13
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

I think I might know one possibility...

The Texans organization deals a LOT with businesses with money that purchased the PSL's (other than us fans). I am thinking that since a majority of the PSL's are under business names, they look at the seasonal gift in a business aspect...

Does that make any sense?

I like the flag, and I like the caps from the first season... the flag is hanging in my office at home and the cap is somewhere sitting in my closet retired due to excessive wearing which I greatly regret doing now.

Maybe if we come up with some ideas for other gifts, we might see some in the next few years... any thoughts?

Caps for inaugural season - Check
leather portfolio with Texans logo - Check
Pigskin portfolio with Texans logo - Check
Flag with Texan logo - Check
another leather portfolio with Texans logo - Check
what are some other options?????

NOW REMEMBER - this is a yearly thing, be reasonable when making your suggestions...
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #14
Andrew6
Site Contributor

hmm just a thought, They can send out cover plates with schaubs name on it to cover up all the Carr Jerseys out there? just a thought
Old 09-26-2007   #15
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

what? and throw away all the money they make from you needing to buy new jerseys? i'd be willing to bet they were pretty disappointed when they found out that Schaub was going to wear the official Houston Texans Quarterback number. Think of how many jerseys they would have sold already if he were #7.

a huge part of the NFL is merchandising. a HUGE part.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #16
Andrew6
Site Contributor

I was thinking the same thing, just had a thought on the name plate
Old 09-26-2007   #17
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

You guys are lucky. I was a Panthers PSL owner for 4 years and all we got was a crappy sticker and a price increase every year! We never got anything as nice as Texans fans get.
TexansFaninNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #18
eric138
Veteran

Rep Power: 985 eric138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respectederic138 is a quality contributor and well respected

we get a sticker as well.
eric138 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #19
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFaninNC View Post
You guys are lucky. I was a Panthers PSL owner for 4 years and all we got was a crappy sticker and a price increase every year! We never got anything as nice as Texans fans get.

I feel for you, I lived in charleston sc when the Panthers came into existance and just could never get behind them. All of my friends are big carolina fans so when we beat them down it was the sweetest victory
Old 09-26-2007   #20
TexansFaninNC
Rookie

Well I used to be a fan until I saw what ownership TRULY thought of the fans. Thanks to John Schriever I see that the Texans ownership actually does value and appreciate fans and does not just use lip service claiming they do.

I have been impressed with most of the Texans fans I have come in contact with and hope to learn alot along the way.
TexansFaninNC is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read