Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-24-2007   #1
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 52945 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This is even funny to me

They are selling these shirts on Amazon.com

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 18937 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This is even funny to me

Hilarious!
Old 09-24-2007   #3
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

That's awesome. I think I might buy me one

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #4
CLTEXAN_FAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 CLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVP

It makes me wonder how many of these I will see at the game this year.
Old 09-25-2007   #5
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I just bought 2. Great find.
painekiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #6
CLTEXAN_FAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 CLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVP

How much are they?
Old 09-25-2007   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Great find!

In related news:
Texas University has filed suit in state district court against Amazon.com. Texas University's suit alleges that the "Book 'em Horns" logo, which includes a silhouette of a steer's head with handcuffs infringes on TU's longhorn signature trademark, and causes confusion among faculty, staff, customers, and results in lost sales of TU products.

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 09-25-2007 at 08:53 AM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-25-2007   #8
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: This is even funny to me

I was thinking:

"The new burnt orange"
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

LOL
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-25-2007   #10
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

That was a better idea than the "Jump to Conclusions" mat!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #11
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Ordered. Much like Ron Mexico jerseys, bet they never ship
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-25-2007   #12
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post

LOL
Is that one in Maroon? My eyes are bad...err the computer screen stinks. Not that I go to College Station much, but I could see these all over the place.

very funny.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #13
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Burnt Orange, Maroon, and some red, maybe Raider Red? I don't know.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-26-2007   #14
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1964 painekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respectedpainekiller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Great find!

In related news:
Texas University has filed suit in state district court against Amazon.com. Texas University's suit alleges that the "Book 'em Horns" logo, which includes a silhouette of a steer's head with handcuffs infringes on TU's longhorn signature trademark, and causes confusion among faculty, staff, customers, and results in lost sales of TU products.
Which is why i bet they never ship.
Old 09-26-2007   #15
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Just ordered mine and this is what it says:

We're writing to confirm your purchase of the following item from
innerTee:

1 of Book 'Em Horns (Small, Burnt Orange) (available to ship by
03-October-2007)

Amazon Payments has charged your credit card (Visa) for this purchase,
and the funds have been credited to innerTee.
Old 09-26-2007   #16
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28939 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

Glad I ordered one before they stop selling them.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #17
tulexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27 tulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famertulexan is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
That was a better idea than the "Jump to Conclusions" mat!
Let's not get ahead of ourselves here.
tulexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

YES!!!

Quote:
Your order from innerTee placed at Amazon.com has shipped.

Order Details:
Amazon Order # ------------
Order Date: 2007-09-25
Ship Date: 2007-09-27 (Standard Shipping Option)

The following item(s) were included in this shipment:

1 X-Large - Book 'Em Horns (X-Large, Burnt Orange) (FF0001XL)
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-27-2007   #19
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 291 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my confirmation as well Yank...my 7th grade son wanted this!! I should have ordered one for LongDog

Your order from innerTee placed at Amazon.com has shipped.

Order Details:
Amazon Order # 104-5653408-4678361
Order Date: 2007-09-26
Ship Date: 2007-09-27 (Standard Shipping Option)

The following item(s) were included in this shipment:

1 Small - Book 'Em Horns (Small, Burnt Orange) (FF0001S)
Old 09-27-2007   #20
painekiller
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by painekiller View Post
Which is why i bet they never ship.
I just got the notice that my 2 shirts are shipping.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read