Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-24-2007   #1
amazingandre
All Pro

Default More points

who score more points our offense or defense this week at atl?
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2
joedinkle
Veteran

Rep Power: 60 joedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respectedjoedinkle is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: More points

Matt Schaub bounces back, no int's, 3 TD's. If Ahman doesn't play, no rushing TD's.
joedinkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #3
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by joedinkle View Post
Matt Schaub bounces back, no int's, 3 TD's. If Ahman doesn't play, no rushing TD's.
Who's he going to throw those 3 TD's to? Leach? We have no threats at WR now that AJ and JJ are out.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #4
amazingandre
All Pro

i can tell why your s/n is bandwagon......we have davis and mathis who proved they can play ball.....and we still have our number 2 in walter...plus od is more than capable of handling his own.......
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #5
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 90752 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by amazingandre View Post
i can tell why your s/n is bandwagon......we have davis and mathis who proved they can play ball.....and we still have our number 2 in walter...plus od is more than capable of handling his own.......
So I'm not a true Texans fan because of my username and fear that we don't have threats out of our receiving corps?

I agree that our TE's can be threats but if we can't run the ball we'll be in trouble. I don't have 100% confidence in Davis or Mathis as receivers. But I do know the Falcons suck but I think our defense will be what wins us the game when we do win.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read