Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2007   #21
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injury fillers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Maybe some more John McClain fat jokes?

... speaking of him - according to his latest blog the Texans are gonna bring David Anderson back in at WR. I guess Bethel Johnson didn't really impress the coaches very much. /shrug
I was impressed with A Davis after folks went out. Some Dork picked him up early so I could not get him on my fantasy team.
Old 09-25-2007   #22
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

No doubt. I think he should be the starter vs. Atlanta and frankly he looked better to me vs. Indy than KWalter did the entire season.

But I always defer to the coaches since they say Walter does so many things that you simply can't see when you watch the game such as blocking, etc... I mean, the guy is a receiver so I would hope his BIGGEST strength would be catching the ball... but I guess for him it's the little things. I trust Kubes, so I'll go with that.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #23
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do you think we will sign someone?

I really thought Bethel would be the guy they'd bring back, and not Anderson. Mainly because he's also a return guy, and that kind of versatility is valuable.

Anyhoo.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #24
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

yeah one would figure that catching a ball would be something a receivers strong point would be. I just hope we can find someone more like AJ
Old 09-25-2007   #25
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

You know, David Anderson wouldn't be a bad situation. He's more familiar with the offense then Bethal Johnson was. Anderson had a good preseason so if they decide to bring him back, let's hope he continues to impress. I remember Kubiak having great respect for him and let him go during the first round of cuts to give him a better chance to make another team. Sounds to me like he's a quality teammate on/off the field.
Old 09-25-2007   #26
CLTEXAN_FAN
Veteran

Rep Power: 11 CLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVPCLTEXAN_FAN was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
No doubt. I think he should be the starter vs. Atlanta and frankly he looked better to me vs. Indy than KWalter did the entire season.

But I always defer to the coaches since they say Walter does so many things that you simply can't see when you watch the game such as blocking, etc... I mean, the guy is a receiver so I would hope his BIGGEST strength would be catching the ball... but I guess for him it's the little things. I trust Kubes, so I'll go with that
In Kubes We Trust
Old 09-25-2007   #27
brickman
Rookie

Rep Power: 10 brickman was voted MVPbrickman was voted MVPbrickman was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLTEXAN_FAN View Post
In Kubes We Trust

AMEN!!!! HE'S THE MAN!!!!!
brickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read