Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-23-2007   #1
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 13156 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Pictures from 09-23 Colts vs. Texans game

Pictures have been posted...

09-23-07 - Colts vs. Texans

See them all here...
TexansBullPen.com
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com

Last edited by BullPenPhotos; 09-23-2007 at 10:57 PM.
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pictures from 09-23 Colts vs. Texans game

This still amazes me:

Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #3
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

As ususal...Thanks for the great pics. For me, it's the only way I get to see our team in action.
Thanks again.
Old 09-24-2007   #4
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4090 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andy thanks for all the pics man.

I appreciate you taking the time to take all the pinatta pics.
Old 09-24-2007   #5
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
This still amazes me:
Faggins isn't good in run support...he put his head down and whiffed hard. Addai is a heck of an athlete.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #6
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 21318 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Faggins isn't good in run support...he put his head down and whiffed hard. Addai is a heck of an athlete.
Regardless of Petey's inadequacies (sp?) that was a hell of an individual effort by Addai.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Great pics as always.
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2007   #8
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

The obligatory "there I am" picture..........

Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #9
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Great pics again!
Old 09-24-2007   #10
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19489 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

Classic!....you got some good seats, where do you tailgate?
Old 09-25-2007   #11
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmmm.....Ted - the expression is priceless.

TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Dude, why do you always have opponents sitting next to you??

"We must protect this house!!"
Old 09-25-2007   #13
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Classic!....you got some good seats, where do you tailgate?
We park in the red lot and usually just drink a beer, or two, on the way to the stadium.
Old 09-25-2007   #14
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude, why do you always have opponents sitting next to you??

"We must protect this house!!"
Some guy named Dan the ticket man buys those four seats and sells them on eBay and other teams fans jump all over them.

I dont have the PSL's for my seats though. I have to pay $100/seat/game. So I have to cough up like $4k every year to keep em. But how can you let go of seats like that?
Old 09-25-2007   #15
Shaft75
Site Contributor

And to think...

My wife is mainly a Cowboys fan. I think that I am finally starting to convert her! She is standing and cheering for the Texans and I am not even there.

Old 09-25-2007   #16
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1858 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Great pics but they look alot better after a win.
Old 09-25-2007   #17
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We park in the red lot and usually just drink a beer, or two, on the way to the stadium.
Red lotters tend not to wanna tail gate. Maybe they feel inferior with the huge miller lite tail gate right next to them, i don't know. I'd like to see more folks doing some better tailgatin over there.
Old 09-26-2007   #18
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
Red lotters tend not to wanna tail gate. Maybe they feel inferior with the huge miller lite tail gate right next to them, i don't know. I'd like to see more folks doing some better tailgatin over there.
We might start sometime soon. Do you have to buy two parking passes to take up two spots?
Old 09-26-2007   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Pictures from 09-23 Colts vs. Texans game

Quote:
We might start sometime soon. Do you have to buy two parking passes to take up two spots?
Yes, the Texans are FINALLY enforcing that this year (in the past, you rolled up with 1, got to the gate "oh, I need to buy three more for my trailer today.").
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #20
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

not sure about red lot. they may just because they usually bring in a bunch of busses from other teams and park over there but usually theres a lil extra parking left at every game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read