Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Old 09-21-2007   #1
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Anyone going to the U of H game?

Sideline is in town and would like to tailgate before the game PM me if you're hitting Robertson!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #2
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1265 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Anyone going to the U of H game?

Gwallia and Sideline are, and I think Preston
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #3
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Working on it... Just need to make sure I have everything prepped for Sunday - first!!!
Old 09-21-2007   #4
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Anyone going to the U of H game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Working on it... Just need to make sure I have everything prepped for Sunday - first!!!
PM Preston and/or Greg?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still not sure, but y'all might want to PM Kubiak to see if he wants to join the tailgate.

His oldest son Klint is the starting free safety for Colorado State. Middle son Klay is a redshirt freshman for the Rams.

Keep him off the booze though!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #6
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 63790 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected

me & the fam will be there, i've got to support my coogs.....
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #7
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there with my dad, uncles, and cousins.
Showtime100 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2007   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there with the usual crew. Look forward to meeting Sideline at the game.
I'm pumped for this weekend of football. Cougars on Saturday and Texans on Sunday!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #9
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody know if that tropical storm in the Gulf around Mississippi is going to cause problems in Houston during the game? I can't seem to get anything beyond a "maybe" from internet sites.
Old 09-21-2007   #10
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Its sounds like the rain will come in late Saturday night. Kick-off is at 3:30.
But I will be there rain or shine.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-21-2007   #11
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Ditto, thanks. At least it won't be like the C-USA Championship game. Call me what you want, but I was COLD.

Old 09-22-2007   #12
gwallaia

Coogs win!

Great game. Andy (Sideline) very nice young man, had a wonderful time tailgating and watching the game with him. My 4 year old daughter adored him.

Will post pics later.

GO COOGS!!!!

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-23-2007   #13
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Never say die Coogs. Great win and one great time at the game.
Old 09-24-2007   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, that first half was U G L Y!!!

Great second half Coogs!!!!!
Old 09-26-2007   #15
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was watching the game on CSTV.
I found a direct link on the internet and send it to Gary.
At the half, I told him not to fear, I know we can score.
And so we did.

At the beginning of the season, I fear we may lose 5-6 games.
But now I think we're better than that.
We can win the division.

Glad that you guys had fun at the game and that everybody was able to give Sideline some memorable time over the weekend.

Go Coogs!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007   #16
gwallaia

Here are a few pics of the tailgating.
Andy (Sideline) on your left, me (gwallaia) on your right and my daughter Olivia

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-26-2007   #17
gwallaia

Here's another picture of the group after the game.
And also a picture of my Andre Ware autographed helmet.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-26-2007   #18
Showtime100
Got AJ?

I looks like we were sitting somewhat close to each other, based on the worried faces and the sun apparently sunken behind the stands. I was in section 203. Your daughter is a real cutie.

If you are going Saturday I'll try again to stop in and say Hi.
Old 09-27-2007   #19
gwallaia

We are in Section 205. Great seats right on the 32 yd. line.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-27-2007   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Should be a pretty good game. ECU (although got spanked by WVU) is pretty good and played VaTech pretty tough...

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read