Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-25-2007   #81
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johnson expected to be out 5 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate
I have a sick feeling about the rest of our season now. If its this bad this early...
'eh, that's football. While it is certainly a major blow to lose AJ for any length of time, the fact remains that we have 13 games left in the season and there is no reason to throw in the towel now. Schaub will get the ball to his receivers, and we just have hope that they catch them. (And, of course, a running game would help.)
Old 09-25-2007   #82
amazingandre
All Pro

not only does this suck about aj but now we dont have jj for a while lol....we are hurting but shoud be fine...our defense is still playin great ball right now
amazingandre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007   #83
Lucky

Rep Power: 119828 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fox View Post
I think some of you conspiracy theorists are jumping the gun a tad early on this one. The Texans are one of the most media friendly teams in the league, and provide their fans with great access to the goings on within the organization.
Are you familiar with the Texans history on disclosing the medical condition of Tony Boselli? Domanick Davis/Williams? I don't think you have to be from Area 51 to point out the Texans poor record in this regard. They've earned the speculation here.

Having said that, I've sprained my MCL before. My dog (rest his soul) pulled me down a hill chasing a ball. Hey, he was a big dog. I thought I would need surgery, but I was in a brace for about 2 weeks. My knee was very stiff initially, but it loosed up nicely in a couple of days. I felt very fortunate. If the doctors have already moved AJ to a looser brace, that sounds like good news to me. I'm sure he'd like to be back by the Miami game.
Old 09-25-2007   #84
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Are you familiar with the Texans history on disclosing the medical condition of Tony Boselli? Domanick Davis/Williams? I don't think you have to be from Area 51 to point out the Texans poor record in this regard. They've earned the speculation here.

Having said that, I've sprained my MCL before. My dog (rest his soul) pulled me down a hill chasing a ball. Hey, he was a big dog. I thought I would need surgery, but I was in a brace for about 2 weeks. My knee was very stiff initially, but it loosed up nicely in a couple of days. I felt very fortunate. If the doctors have already moved AJ to a looser brace, that sounds like good news to me. I'm sure he'd like to be back by the Miami game.
Yea I'm aware of the situation with Boselli and Domanick Williams. Then again, coaches and PR rep's aren't exactly doctors so you have to take their medical prognoses with a grain of salt. I'm not saying don't be skeptical about the date of Andre's return, I'm asking why be so critical of the Texans organization for not faxing us all a copy of Andre's MRI?
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read