Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-2007   #1
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Need colts tickets

Preferably 500's or lower..reasonably priced not looking to chop my arms and legs.
Thanks
Old 09-20-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Need colts tickets

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
Preferably 500's or lower..reasonably priced not looking to chop my arms and legs.
Thanks
You should see the prices on ebay ... I was going to try and get some but ummm I guess not.
Old 09-20-2007   #3
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I know they are outrageous...I have been keeping my watchful eye on there as well just in case something good comes up
Old 09-20-2007   #4
Bull Pen 1
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1621 Bull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respectedBull Pen 1 is a quality contributor and well respected

How many are you looking for, I have one in section 116, row H for sale.
Bull Pen 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Looking for two
Old 09-20-2007   #6
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

I got the two I needed ,thanks
Old 09-21-2007   #7
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull Pen 1 View Post
How many are you looking for, I have one in section 116, row H for sale.
Do you still have this ticket?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read