Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Come meet Sideline and welcome him to the states.!

Tedc

Hardheaded
Sideline has crossed the pond and some of us are going to get together at Papasito's on 610 near Kirby. If anyone wants to come by at 7:30, look for us at the bar.

He is going to the Texans game this weekend as my guest and he will also be at the Blue Crew Tailgate. He is also planning on going to a high school game and a college game this weekend.:texflag:

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Sideline has crossed the pond and some of us are going to get together at Papasito's on 610 near Kirby. If anyone wants to come by at 7:30, look for us at the bar.

He is going to the Texans game this weekend as my guest and he will also be at the Blue Crew Tailgate. He is also planning on going to a high school game and a college game this weekend.:texflag:
I have class until 7:40, but will call after class.

TEXANS84

Staff member
Oooh, can't wait. Cannot make the dinner as well, but I'll be in Kimberly's parking spot again this weekend.

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
Oh man I wish I could be there, I would like to meet sideline.
I know this will be a day and trip to remember!

hobie

All Pro
We will be there to meet him and the rest of you BLUE CREW people on Sunday! He's picked a GREAT game to come to !!

:texflag:

gwallaia

Staff member
What college game is he going to? I'll be tailgating at the UH-Colorado St. game this Saturday.

SheTexan

Hall of Fame
Very sad evening for me, but, duty calls and I have to work. I will be there Sunday though to meet our dedicated TEXAN fan from across the big pond. It's such a pleasure to host our friends who travel such a long distance to see our team. Everyone PLEASE come by the Blue Crew for a few minutes anyway, to let this young man know how happy we are to meet him!!

BTW: If Sidelline, or anyone else, is interested in seeing a FUN 6 man football game, my grandson will be playing Sat night in Dickenson. I know, I wouldn't go either if it weren't for Shadow!!

Tedc

Hardheaded
What college game is he going to? I'll be tailgating at the UH-Colorado St. game this Saturday.
I think that is the game he is going to. I will find out later and have him contact you if you give me your cell number in a PM.

Tedc

Hardheaded
We had a great time last night and we had a pretty good showing. Sideline seemed a little overwhelmed. GMA made it out!!

I hope the crew didn't keep the boy up too long last night. We left at 10:30 and the group was taking him to Hollywood Texan's hideout for a couple nightcaps. I am sure there are going to be some stories to be told.

Sideline is a great guy. Make sure you come to the Blue Crew tailgate and say hello to him.

gwallaia

Staff member
The Houston Cougars are an exciting team to watch. Robertson is a great place to watch a game.

BigWig

Bigimus Wigimus
We had a great time last night and we had a pretty good showing. Sideline seemed a little overwhelmed. GMA made it out!!

I hope the crew didn't keep the boy up too long last night. We left at 10:30 and the group was taking him to Hollywood Texan's hideout for a couple nightcaps. I am sure there are going to be some stories to be told.

Sideline is a great guy. Make sure you come to the Blue Crew tailgate and say hello to him.
Hollywood Texan's hide out? Is he in Htown for the game?

Yankee_In_TX

Dance Lindsay!
Hmm, everything is still spinning a little. Studying is hard.

I am stealing Andy's phrase. From now on, I will be "smashed" and not drunk or wasted!