Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-19-2007   #1
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans vs Colts- Official Austin watch party! Please sticky!

Wow, what can I say. First time to 2-0 and also 34 unanswered points! Great win Texans and great show at www.3rdbaseaustin.com
I heard KEYE is showing our game this week but it doesnt matter because we will all be out to support our very own revolution
see www.keye42sucks.com for more info.
I know some of you have season tix and wont be in attendance here in the ATX, but I know your spirit will be with us and vice versa.
Somebody in the Bullpen needs to step up and help us lil Austinites out with a KEYE sign, that would be cool.
So come on down and join the best kept secret for now the new Austin-Houston Texans fan club.
PS last game against the Colts was a win y'all, so get in your Texans gear and sign up on our thread here www.texanstalk.com
and we will see ya there!

Roll call:
Big Wig
specnatz
axman40
Hookem Horns +1
hookinreds + 2 or 3
Nitrohonda +2
Fat tabby mama
fredaustx +1
Htown Balla #90
dalemurphy?

Last edited by BigWig; 09-21-2007 at 08:54 PM. Reason: roll call
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #2
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Colts- Official Austin watch party! Please sticky!

I will be there.

We are getting the same waitress as last time right?
Old 09-19-2007   #3
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Maybe, she wont have to worry bout her team they play on mon with the flaming thumbtacks!
Old 09-19-2007   #4
axman40
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 38657 axman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respectedaxman40 is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be there on Sunday!
Old 09-19-2007   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I will be there. I need someone to save me 2 good seats. I might not be there until right at kickoff.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #6
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Spec and I can save you a seat!
Old 09-19-2007   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWig View Post
Spec and I can save you a seat!
Great, I'll need 2 if that is OK. I have a buddy meeting me there.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2007   #8
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Great, I'll need 2 if that is OK. I have a buddy meeting me there.
There is a one beer handling fee for seats saved.

Old 09-19-2007   #9
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
I will be there.

We are getting the same waitress as last time right?
I was planning on asking for her, yes.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #10
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there +2 or 3
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #11
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there. +2. We'll save you two seats since we'll be there at 11 am.

Specnatz, PM me. I've got a line on a banner.
Old 09-20-2007   #12
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there!!
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #13
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be in Florida then, so I'm out this weekend.

I'll be jonesing for some football. I'll miss the Longhorns on Saturday and then I'll miss the Texans on Sunday.

I hope I can keep up with my fantasy scores somehow.

Save a couple seats for me the following week.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #14
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I'll be in Florida then, so I'm out this weekend.

I'll be jonesing for some football. I'll miss the Longhorns on Saturday and then I'll miss the Texans on Sunday.

I hope I can keep up with my fantasy scores somehow.

Save a couple seats for me the following week.
I just found out OJ Simpson's in Florida right now too. My chances for returning back to Austin safely have decreased.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #15
Specnatz
Site Contributor

You actually might be safer in Florida with OJ than in Austin with the UT football team.

I was listening to someone and they said that UT fan site will be changing its name from Orangeblood.com to ornageblood&crips.com
Old 09-21-2007   #16
FatTabbyMama
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to FatTabbyMama Send a message via Yahoo to FatTabbyMama

My favorite headline was "Longhorns are the new Bengals".

Anywho, I'll be there Sunday so feel free to save me a seat too. Trying to get some of my friends to make it out as well.
FatTabbyMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #17
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

My friend in Houston called me yesterday with a extra ticket to the game.....SOO I wont be at 3rd base sunday for I will be there live hopefully watching us hit 3-0
Old 09-21-2007   #18
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be attending the game in Houston.
Old 09-21-2007   #19
fredaustex
Rookie

I'll be there +1
fredaustex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #20
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I will be attending the game in Houston.

hey Kaiser, ill look for ya. Wish I had a keye42 sucks tshirt!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read