Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-20-2007   #21
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mario Williams on Rome

Getting some love from Rome and the clones.... Well, probably until Romo comes on with Rome.
Old 09-20-2007   #22
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I just hate how bitter he is about the whole Vince/Reggie thing. You can hardly blame him, but I get the feeling he just doesn't like us fans very much. I was okay with the pick... I never really wanted VY - as much as I love the guy - and I was never convinced that Reggie was going to be a great NFLer... I really hope he takes a liking to the fans, because he's VERY aware of how the bandwagon is filling up, both for him personally and the team.
Really? I haven't heard him mention any animosity towars them yet. All I have heard him say is that you can't compare the positions because of where they play. I'm sure he gets aggrevated about "EVERYONE" asking him nonstop if the Texans made the right choice and why he wasn't producing last year. I really like Mario and thing he will develope into an elite DE for years to come. People need to lay off him.
Old 09-20-2007   #23
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

I hate Rome with a passion but....that was a great interview. Mario is a class act, and doesnt say anything bad about Carr/Reggie/VY-gate.

This is what the Texan Nation is all about.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #24
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

He didn't say anything to that effect, and he wouldn't. It's the feeling I get when I hear him asked about it. You can tell he was really hurt by it, and I don't blame him.

One positive from it is that it will put a permanent chip on his shoulder when he's on the field.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read