Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Think Steve Smith Might Change His Tune?

That's a pretty awesome clip. I've always loved hearing the real sounds of the game. I can't believe they said "we weren't that good and that they should roll over us like Tennesse did". Seriously, we beat them the last time we played them......owned. Our D definately seemed to be pumped up more so than theirs, atleast it seemed like it to me. Anyways, thanks for the link.:shades:

Nice find.

I saw the first week video like that also on there.

He was just trying to get his guys pumped up, I am sure most of our guys say stuff like that or like "We are the better team, so lets go out and play like it."

I like how Ray Lewis does his thing in the huddles though. The Amobi thing was kinda funny too.

I couldn't really hear, did he say 'aint no cake walk but they arent that tough'?

At least we did what we said. 'kick a$$ and dominate!!" thats exactly what we did

1:10 I will leave my pats jokes elsewhere

Heap, they didn't call it a TD... it is always a TD LOL

I couldn't really hear, did he say 'aint no cake walk but they arent that tough'?

At least we did what we said. 'kick a$$ and dominate!!" thats exactly what we did

He was like "These guys aren't that good, I'm not saying its going to be a cakewalk, but lets run over them like its highschool." or something like that.

That's a pretty awesome clip. I've always loved hearing the real sounds of the game. I can't believe they said "we weren't that good and that they should roll over us like Tennesse did". Seriously, we beat them the last time we played them......owned. Our D definately seemed to be pumped up more so than theirs, atleast it seemed like it to me. Anyways, thanks for the link.:shades:
I think he said "High School"

I could be mistaken

Well, I guess she was right......I'm selectivly hard of hearing. Maybe I have some hidden animosity from our 2 games last year that I some how subliminally heard that word. Who knows, stranger things have happened? idonno:

Well, I guess she was right......I'm selectivly hard of hearing. Maybe I have some hidden animosity from our 2 games last year that I some how subliminally heard that word. Who knows, stranger things have happened? idonno:

I had earphones on :whip:

He said, "These guys aren't that good. It won't be a cakewalk, but they aren't that good. We should roll over them like we in high school." At least that's how I heard it.

I know eveyone seems to be hearing different things but I heard.

"These guys aren't that good. It won't be a cakewalk, but they aren't that good. We should roll over them like they in high school."

This is the quote, verbatim, "These guys ain't that good. They ain't no cakewalk, but they ain't that good, y'all. We should run over their ass like it's high school." Let's hear how that one ended up, Steve.

This is the quote, verbatim, "These guys ain't that good. They ain't no cakewalk, but they ain't that good, y'all. We should run over their ass like it's high school." Let's hear how that one ended up, Steve.

LOL, thanks I butchered it.

'the germans discovered it in 1904, and named it san diego. which of course in german means a whale's..."

I thought he said, "These guys are big and young. They're gonna kick our butts in our own house. Let's go out there and take it like big *****-cats!"

I've heard a few selective hearing comments too. :)

Well, if anyone on the Panthers deserves to talk, it's Steve Smith. I would say he, at least, backed up his talk. But nobody else on his side could.

Unless it's in a game denoted by roman numerals (or a trade), we won't be seeing that guy again until 2012. That's just fine with me.

Back