Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-17-2007   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default Texans WILL beat the Colts: In Schaub we Trust!!!

I've read some rumblings in the first few minutes and I get the feeling some of you Texans fans feel we have absolutely no chance against the football juggernaut known as the Indianapolis Colts if our gamebreaker Andre Johnson doesn't play.

Need I remind you that we are the last team to beat the Colts? Need I remind you that we did it with David Carr at qb and Ron Dayne as our main offensive weapon? DO I HAVE TO REMIND YOU THAT WE DIDN'T HAVE A HEALTHY D-LINE WITH AMOBIWAN OKOYE ON THE TEAM?!?!?!

No, I dont think I have to tell any of you that, all I have to tell you is that the Tacks took the best team in the NFL to the limit with Vince Young throwing to wide receivers that are comparable to the one's our boy Schaub will be throwing to next week. In Schaub we Trust, between him and Ahman Green our offense will be okay. Owen Daniels will move the chains and maybe JUST MAYBE Jacoby Jones will revert to preseason form!!!

Our team will pick up the slack, last I saw this isn't the Houston Andre Johnson's this is the HOUSTON TEXANS!!!

PS: I really wish/hope AJ plays next week this thread notwithstanding. Just root for our Texans to repeat our Christmas Eve performance!!!
Old 09-17-2007   #2
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Texans WILL beat the Colts: In Schaub we Trust!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Need I remind you that we did it with Ron Dayne as our main offensive weapon?
we can't lose.
Old 09-17-2007   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I have high hope for Jacoby.
And Davis is a good receiver, as long as he's healthy.

I do worry about the confidence factor for the rest of the team.
Hey, this is a good chance for Schaub to show us what he's made off.
Romo didn't have Terry Glenn the last 2 games.

If the whole team keeps on believing in each other, we can do it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #4
J-Russ
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 40 J-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respectedJ-Russ is a quality contributor and well respected

Colts are afraid of the deep steel blue! We're undefeated against them when we wear it.
J-Russ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #5
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6021 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Just give em' a few doses of the waggle! That play makes my hair stand up.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #6
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Russ View Post
Colts are afraid of the deep steel blue! We're undefeated against them when we wear it.
It's still September though. Are we gonna be in blue Sunday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

When Michael Smith talks, I listen!

And when TheRealJoker comes in with his Michael Smith avatar and battle red koolaide....well, I'll listen then, too!

I'm not a prediction kind-of-guy, but I think we can beat the Colts. It won't be easy, but we've done it before with a lesser team, and, the homefield crowd will be as rowdy as ever (and no excessive crowd noise penalties in the NFL now!!).
Old 09-18-2007   #8
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7874 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker

Michael Smith has forgotten more about football than Jay Mariotti and Woody Paige will ever know!!!
Old 09-18-2007   #9
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 202592 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
Michael Smith has forgotten more about football than Jay Mariotti and Woody Paige will ever know!!!
Yesterday on Around The Horn, Woody Paige made the argument that the Texans were the cream of the surprise 2-0 crop. But when pressed about whether the thought we were going to make the playoffs, he backed off. He couldn't go that far.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read