Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-17-2007   #1
Mean Machine
Veteran

Rep Power: 114 Mean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respectedMean Machine is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Wear Blue Sunday!!!

Tell your friends, tell your buddies, tell your boss, tell your girlfriend.
The TEXANS go for 5 in a row!!!
It's DEEP STEEL BLUE DAY!!!
Sunday, September 23.
Wear Blue.
Go Texans!!!
sec 637: Gridiron, Texas.
Mean Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #2
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wear Blue Sunday!!!

Beat them Colts!!!!
Old 09-17-2007   #3
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Beat them Colts!!!!
Cut that meat, cut that meat !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #4
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Blue it is
Old 09-17-2007   #5
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Ive Worn battle red 2 weeks in a row, I cant wear anything else or wash this shirt.......call me superstitious hahaha.
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #6
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

your superstitious
Old 09-17-2007   #7
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
Ive Worn battle red 2 weeks in a row, I cant wear anything else or wash this shirt.......call me superstitious hahaha.
In that case, I will wear white.

j/k

I will definitely wear blue.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2007   #8
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Meco Blue Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #9
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 188 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATRAIN View Post
Remind me not to stand near you....
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #10
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll definately wear blue. What I don't understand is why they chose the Colts game for fans to wear blue...

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #11
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52700 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
I'll definately wear blue. What I don't understand is why they chose the Colts game for fans to wear blue...
The deep steel blue is OUR color...screw the Colts. We don't let other teams dictate how we run things around here.

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #12
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

I was hoping for battle red instead of blue against the Colts...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

This "Wear Whatever Color" crap is lame. People, wear whatever jersey or whatever you want...Makes not a difference to anyone playing or whatever, but if it makes you all feel better about yourself as "FANS" go on ahead...I thought this was put to rest in the white jersey thread for oprning week.

It looks cool, support the team.....whatever..!!
Old 09-18-2007   #14
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 42676 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
This "Wear Whatever Color" crap is lame. People, wear whatever jersey or whatever you want...Makes not a difference to anyone playing or whatever, but if it makes you all feel better about yourself as "FANS" go on ahead...I thought this was put to rest in the white jersey thread for oprning week.

Perhaps the same can be said about when to arrive and leave. I assume it makes not a difference to anyone playing whether fans are in their seats at kickoff to do the job they're paid to do? Somehow, that just doesn't sound right, but whatever!
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

You need to try harder if you want to be a good bandwagon fan!
Old 09-18-2007   #16
Battle Red Flash
Veteran

Rep Power: 25 Battle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performerBattle Red Flash is a Legendary performer
Talking Re: Wear Blue Sunday!!!

Quote:

Nothing got "put to rest". We just got tired of talking to you.
The Texans request that we wear Blue. I will.
It could be the start of a fun tradition, that's all. But, I guess we'll never know, because some people just have to be individuals, but hey, that's America.
I say to you all; Never say rude things to another Texan fans no matter what he or she wears. You do not know their circumstances.
What I do request is that if you are bringing some fun friends, who want to participate in what the Texans ask you to do, and we'd all be DEEP STEEL BLUE, then pass this along to them folks! They may not know yet.
Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Battle Red Flash; 09-18-2007 at 04:27 PM. Reason: my spelling is not sew good.
Battle Red Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #17
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
The Texans are supposedly wearing the same uni's they wore for the last years win over the Colts...hence the desire for everyone to wear blue.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #18
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battle Red Flash View Post
Nothing got "put to rest". We just got tired of talking to you.
The Texans request that we wear Blue. I will.
It could be the start of a fun tradition, that's all. But, I guess we'll never know, because some people just have to be individuals, but hey, that's America.
I say to you all; Never say rude things to another Texan fans no matter what he or she wears. You do not know their circumstances.
What I do request is that if you are bringing some fun friends, who want to participate in what the Texans ask you to do, and we'd all be DEEP STEEL BLUE, then pass this along to them folks! They may not know yet.
Spread the word!!!!!!!!!!
I will be wearing blue, but these threads saying what to wear, please. We are grown people here. We know what color the Texans want fans to wear, just read the tickets as most people do..
And if we do as the Texans ask all the time, why not ask the Texans to do stuff we ask and see if they will be a part of our fun traditions..What's good for one must be good for the other.
Old 09-19-2007   #19
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

They should have waited for it to cool off to wear steel blue. We should have gone with white again thats what we've been winning with...in the words of stevie wonder..."very superstitious"
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #20
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreTexan View Post
your superstitious
U mean U aren't?
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read