Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-16-2007   #1
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dog Pound?

Did the dog pound in Cleveland seem a little (for lack of a better word) wussy. I mean before the game they were talking with Johnson then it seemed like a lot of people (minus the guy who threw the beer) held him in the Dog Pound. They should have all shoved his butt out

don't take this post the wrong way i got nothing against the browns or johnson. I actually found his first fake into the dog pound as funny
Old 09-16-2007   #2
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dog Pound?

I was curious as well that Johnson was so well received in the Dog Pound. The guy is a character and quite entertaining, but it appears jumping into a group of the most avid fans og the oposing team shouldn't be a good idea. It looked the same as Andre Johnson jumping up to the fans in the Bull Pen, interesting.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

The beer toss I liked. Johnson had to know that was coming. Actually, I'm surprised that he didn't receive more beer (prices must be high for stadium beers in Cleveland).

The fat guy hanging half out of the stands giving the bird and yelling emphatically that Johnson should go have relations with himself was a classless jackass, though. Old boy needs to learn to control himself in public.
Old 09-16-2007   #4
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
The beer toss I liked. Johnson had to know that was coming. Actually, I'm surprised that he didn't receive more beer (prices must be high for stadium beers in Cleveland).

The fat guy hanging half out of the stands giving the bird and yelling emphatically that Johnson should go have relations with himself was a classless jackass, though. Old boy needs to learn to control himself in public.
I don't hate anyone enough to waste beer at a stadium.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #5
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldensilence View Post
I don't hate anyone enough to waste beer at a stadium.
Man law.
Old 09-17-2007   #6
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

they it would have looked better for the dog pound if they shoved him straight out and onto his back...also i saw a clip, from pregame (i think) where he was talking with at least 3 people in the "pound" seemed to friendly to me...the beer guy had the right idea
Old 09-17-2007   #7
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 109602 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80262cb2

announcers said Chad talked to them before the game and they said they wouldn't be too hard on him.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2007   #8
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

I want to see CJ jump into the Black Hole.

Oh, the one in Oakland, I mean.
Old 09-17-2007   #9
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 317-6-8, 115 Q6
Rep Power: 48949 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I want to see CJ jump into the Black Hole.

Oh, the one in Oakland, I mean.

He's a clown, but not crazy.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #10
Ckw

Yeah, the Dog Pound is crazy but Raider Nation is terrifying. And not in a good way. Their fans are nuts!
Old 09-17-2007   #11
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1184 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd say you would run a really high risk of getting shanked if you jumped into the Black Hole.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read