Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2007   #1
Fox
All Pro

Rep Power: 414 Fox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respectedFox is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Thoughts on Texans vs. Panthers

When we beat the Chiefs last week, most pundits were quick to point out that we we playing a bad team and would be brought back down to earth in week 2. In week 2 we beat the NFC contending, loaded on D, potent on offense, no major injuries to speak of Carolina Panthers in their home opener. In dominant fashion. I think we'll start getting some love this week.

Thoughts:

Coaching: Kubiak out game planned the other team. We made some adjustments at half time and crushed them from there on out. Sherman's doing a great job as the O-coordinator so far this year, and for all the flack Richard Smith has taken he's got his defense playing with tenacity.

Offense
:

QB: Schaub continues to impress. He threw another bad pass to AJ in the red zone, but at this point I think what's going on is he and AJ still aren't exactly on the same wavelength yet. AJ was looking for a ball on his outside shoulder, and Schaub was looking to put the ball on the inside. Schaub's trying to give his main playmaker a chance to make a big play, and I think with more experience between them you'll see Schaub throw those "wtf?" balls much less often.

RB: Green looks great, don't worry about his age until he starts showing it. Dayne does what we need out of him. Did anyone notice that Gado was in street clothes today? If Dayne and Green would've gotten tweaked Jameel Cook would've been our RB today.

WR: AJ is a different player with Schaub. He's what makes out offense tick, and hopefully he's not out for long with a strained PCL. When Johnson and Schaub start to develop some more chemistry they're going to be lights out. Jacoby got a pass or two thrown his way today, and he looks alright but he's not ready to be relied on for consistent production. Walters continues to be sure handed.

OL: Our offensive line gave excellent pass protection against one of the leagues best DL's. Run blocking was meh. On the panthers boards people are b*tching about how inconsistent Peppers is; how he dominates one game and is gone the next. Maybe we should be a little easier on Mario around here. Eric Winston made him a non-factor today. Winston's shaping up to be our long term answer at RT. The run blocking was good enough to get the job done, but there were 5 or 6 plays where there was a jail break on Green as soon as the ball was snapped. Expect to see Indi do the same thing next week with their quick penetrating DL.

Defense:

DL: Did anyone notice today when the Panthers OL was shoving one of our DB's around after the play, and Mario grabbed him by the shoulder and got in his ear and told him to get off his boy? I loved seeing Mario stick up for his team mates out there. Our DL is playing like we thought they should when we saw them on paper. People laughed last year at rotating our 8 man DL so often, but now that we have 7-9 really good defensive linemen, keeping fresh guys out there all the time is really paying dividends and Texans fans are doing the laughing. Amobi didn't waste any time proving he was worth the 10th pick with 2 sacks, and Mario was applying pressure all day and almost caused one pick I saw.

DB: Dunta Robinson is a beast. He basically shut down Steve Smith when he was covering him. We can put him on the best WR in the NFL and he can hold him down. Faggins got burned twice, but I think Richard Smith needs to do a better job of giving him a match up he can win. CC Brown and Hutchins need to keep starting until they give us a reason to bench them. They play well against the run, hit hard, and besides Steve Smith's 74 yard TD they've done a good job preventing the big play. Will Demps caused a fumble when he was in for a play, and Boulware looked good on ST making a big hit, they're great reserves.

LB: Demeco's the heart of the defense, he does it all. Clark and Greenwood continue to give solid but unspectacular play.

ST's

Jacoby and Mathis both had some big returns, although Mathis' was called back for a blocking in the back penalty. Jacoby does much better when he makes a cut and goes up field, he tries to do too much laterally on a lot of returns. Thought it was funny that they (Mathis and Jones) congratulate one another on the sidelines after a big play with a big leaping high five, a little ST camaraderie going on just like the offensive and defensive players do. Walters, our hands man, showed good hands bringing in the fumble in the end zone, but almost made a huge gaffe on the Panthers onside kick later when he muffed the kick. Marciano obviously has this team prepared, but maybe we spend some extra time on onside kicks this week.

Overall, this team gets an A+ from me. The NFC is obviously much weaker than the AFC, but the Panthers don't have many holes on their roster and we demolished them in every phase of the game. Indi's gonna be tough next week, hopefully Green and AJ will be healthy so we can give them our best shot.
Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #2
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17946 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thoughts on Texans vs. Panthers

cool.

a perfect day would have been no strain for Andre and prevention of the last carolina td.

But if andre comes back next week I will be dancing like this:
MEGA SWATT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 253530 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll tell you what.

If I had to look for a cloud to go with this silver lining, it would be how we start out.

Both offense and defense have been at their worst at the beginning of the the game. It's like they're laying back and trying to see what the other team is going to do and they're back on their heels. They did it this week and did the same thing against the Chiefs.

Then we turn it on.

Not that I'm complaining but let's get that fixed. K?

Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #4
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Here's my FanHouse article about the game:

"Texans 34, Panthers 21: Steve Smith Tried and Failed to Win Game by Himself"

Goodness that was such a fun game to watch.
Old 09-16-2007   #5
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Thoughts on Texans vs. Panthers

I was looking forward to a win like this for a while. On the road against a quality opponent. Here's what stood out for me:

1) The Texans never quit. That first touchdown showed how much they believe in themselves.

2) It's funny, but it looked to me that the Panthers were like the Texans of previous years. Costly fumbles & an interception when they're trying to get back in the game. The Texans had all the poise. Like it was ¨old school¨ for them.

3) The 3rd Panther touchdown was ugly, but I think the Texans will benefit from it. The players aren't happy with it & they'll make sure this won't happen again.

4) Amobi Okoye will be worth his weight in gold in a couple of years
Giant Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #6
rollinstone18
let it bleed

Rep Power: 2574 rollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respectedrollinstone18 is a quality contributor and well respected

The secondary is the only glaring weakness I see on the team. I was worried about our o-line, but it's clear that a new and improved QB makes a world of difference.

Much props to Rick Smith and Kubiak. Truly refreshing to see people who know how to run a organization when only a couple years ago we had
Crap, Crappier, and Crappiest on the team.
a.......a................a
r........p................s
r........e................s
.........r.................e
.........s.................r
............................l
............................y

Last edited by rollinstone18; 09-16-2007 at 11:16 PM.
rollinstone18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #7
Bohunk
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Bohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respectedBohunk is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you believe it? We gave up ZERO rushing 1st downs today! What a performance!
Bohunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
texaspride1977
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to texaspride1977 Send a message via Yahoo to texaspride1977
Talking Re: Thoughts on Texans vs. Panthers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS4MARIO View Post
cool.

a perfect day would have been no strain for Andre and prevention of the last carolina td.

But if andre comes back next week I will be dancing like this:
I'm rubb'n by budda buddy's knee - hope'n it'll send good luck to Andre for his sprain. lol

texaspride1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #9
texaspride1977
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to texaspride1977 Send a message via Yahoo to texaspride1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollinstone18 View Post
The secondary is the only glaring weakness I see on the team. I was worried about our o-line, but it's clear that a new and improved QB makes a world of difference.

Much props to Rick Smith and Kubiak. Truly refreshing to see people who know how to run a organization when only a couple years ago we had
Crap, Crappier, and Crappiest on the team.
a.......a................a
r........p................s
r........e................s
.........r.................e
.........s.................r
............................l
............................y
I'll second that! Its nice to know that the team no longer has a "triple threat" (3 Cs)...lol
texaspride1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #10
Speedy
Yeller Dweller

Section: 547 - Row A - Dark Side
Rep Power: 52676 Speedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respectedSpeedy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohunk View Post
Can you believe it? We gave up ZERO rushing 1st downs today! What a performance!
1-10-CAR 45 (1:12) (No Huddle, Shotgun) 17-J.Delhomme scrambles right end to HST 42 for 13 yards (34-V.Hutchins).
That was one, but still, great performance.

When they FINALLY put someone who could cover on Smith, the Panther offense came to a screaching halt. I don't feel good about #38 being on the field next week against a team with more than 1 receiver.

I like how the D has turned into an opportunistic bunch. Forcing the issue, forcing their will instead of reacting to the opposing offenses will, and forcing turnovers.

Now you've got Mario coming around, a big confidence boost and break out game for Okoye, and I thought Travis was starting to turn it around, this d-line could get scary.

Quote:
RB: Green looks great, don't worry about his age until he starts showing it. Dayne does what we need out of him. Did anyone notice that Gado was in street clothes today? If Dayne and Green would've gotten tweaked Jameel Cook would've been our RB today.
For the 2nd game in a row, Green has tremendous yards per carry, 4.6 and 4.7, while Dayne for 2 games has 2.5 & 2.4. And they've pretty much split the carries right down the middle, each with 31 carries for the season. I would like to see a whole lot more of Green, 20, 22, 25 carries, and a lot less of Dayne who just seems slow to me this year. I understand Green was banged up a little in the 2nd half, and the Texans did have a commanding lead so there's really not much sense having him in there. But if we lose Green, I don't feel good at all about the RB position.

Other than that, #38, and not tackling there at the end, you couldn't have played a much better football game, on the road, against a good football team who was pumped up for their home opener.

34 points is the most the Texans have ever scored. What a great start. I haven't been this excited since 19-10.

The Deep Steel Blue battle of undefeateds for first place next Sunday baby!!!!!!!

thatsbulltailgaters.net
Speedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #11
daedge
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 daedge could be on the next Madden coverdaedge could be on the next Madden coverdaedge could be on the next Madden coverdaedge could be on the next Madden coverdaedge could be on the next Madden coverdaedge could be on the next Madden cover

I am happy to admit I was very impressed with the Texans performace, and no team in the NFL can overlook you guys. Im not ready to say you guys are capable of beating any team in the NFL as the Texans dont matchup very well with some teams, but I do like to see you guys winning as long as its not vs the COLTS.
Old 09-17-2007   #12
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's my FanHouse article about the game:

"Texans 34, Panthers 21: Steve Smith Tried and Failed to Win Game by Himself"

Goodness that was such a fun game to watch.
WB TC. Hope you're having fun where ever you are. TY for the read.

You know as enane as I am about football. I thought the key to the first two games was a simple coach's move. When the young defense is in trouble, reeling, knees about to buckle, Kubiak slowed the game down with a challenge flag. I thought that move was critical in both games.

OL- Ok zero sacks , I can't agrue with that. I didn't believe that there was any way this group would come together this fast. TBS, we still have a lotta load on Salaam's legs. Like the guy said as he was falling to the sidewalk out of the high rise, so far so good.

QB. He's a heck of a QB. He isn't going to win any foot races. He has a great acurate arm. Dan Morgan on the waggle completly ignored the fake on the dive on the waggle and went straight after him. If Fox and Carolina have got it figured out, you can bet Fischer, Dungy and Del Rio are right behind. Obviosly, there is a tell there. And the last place you want Schaub is one on one on the edge tring to throw the ball with somebody chasing him.

RB- I dunno and I ain't in the room, I saw Ahmen rubbing the knee today, just befor they pulled him. Then I saw Dayne come in and our great o-line got prety ordinary in a hurry. Ahmen looks to me to have a cartlidge issue. Say it ain't so ?

WR- our twoes and three's may have to grow up prety quickly this week. A.J.'s "sprain" is not good. Lean on one guy, don't spread the ball around, you pay a price. Going to be very interesting to see what Kubiak is willing to do to beat the Colts. Do you risk the rest of a season without your all pro WR for one, all be it very important, victory ? Or do you sit him and look at the big picture. Stay tuned sports fans.

A lot of people on these board have blasted Richard Smith in the past. We all know the sore spots. I think it's time we gave the guy his due. I also noticed they ran a trap at Mario and he ate it alive, then picked his teeth with it's bones. Kuddos to Jethro Franklin, nice job. I think we're really going to enjoy watching the young d-line guys mature the rest of their careers.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 09-17-2007 at 01:39 AM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #13
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

It's Walter. Not Walters. Walter.

Go Texans.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Just one quick, little thought.

I loved the way Mario was jumping up and down and all over Okoye after his first sack (Okoye's that is). It shows the team spirit we need.
Old 09-17-2007   #15
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 112586 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post

RB- I dunno and I ain't in the room, I saw Ahmen rubbing the knee today, just befor they pulled him. Then I saw Dayne come in and our great o-line got prety ordinary in a hurry. Ahmen looks to me to have a cartlidge issue. Say it ain't so ?
Green rubbing his knee= cartilage problem??? Do you have bionics or something? How can you presume such a thing?
Old 09-17-2007   #16
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Just one quick, little thought.

I loved the way Mario was jumping up and down and all over Okoye after his first sack (Okoye's that is). It shows the team spirit we need.
hell, watch his first sack, mario force fed okoye through the double team into the sack. this defensive line couldnt care less about who gets there first, as long as someone's in the QB's face. we have 8 defensive linemen working as one unit.
Old 09-17-2007   #17
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

WR- our twoes and three's may have to grow up prety quickly this week. A.J.'s "sprain" is not good. Lean on one guy, don't spread the ball around, you pay a price. Going to be very interesting to see what Kubiak is willing to do to beat the Colts. Do you risk the rest of a season without your all pro WR for one, all be it very important, victory ? Or do you sit him and look at the big picture. Stay tuned sports fans.
Ahman Green came out because of problems with cramps. I haven't read about any concerns about his health otherwise. Hope that is the case because the YPC got a little sketchy with Dayne in the game.

MRI on AJ is this afternoon.
Old 09-17-2007   #18
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
WB TC. Hope you're having fun where ever you are. TY for the read.

You know as enane as I am about football. I thought the key to the first two games was a simple coach's move. When the young defense is in trouble, reeling, knees about to buckle, Kubiak slowed the game down with a challenge flag. I thought that move was critical in both games.

OL- Ok zero sacks , I can't agrue with that. I didn't believe that there was any way this group would come together this fast. TBS, we still have a lotta load on Salaam's legs. Like the guy said as he was falling to the sidewalk out of the high rise, so far so good.

QB. He's a heck of a QB. He isn't going to win any foot races. He has a great acurate arm. Dan Morgan on the waggle completly ignored the fake on the dive on the waggle and went straight after him. If Fox and Carolina have got it figured out, you can bet Fischer, Dungy and Del Rio are right behind. Obviosly, there is a tell there. And the last place you want Schaub is one on one on the edge tring to throw the ball with somebody chasing him.

A lot of people on these board have blasted Richard Smith in the past. We all know the sore spots. I think it's time we gave the guy his due. I also noticed they ran a trap at Mario and he ate it alive, then picked his teeth with it's bones. Kuddos to Jethro Franklin, nice job. I think we're really going to enjoy watching the young d-line guys mature the rest of their careers.
You, my friend, are doubting too much. I think the only thing that I can possibly complain about in our win is
1) I wish AJ hadn't gotten hurt
2) I wish the D coordinator would give Faggins some safety help if he's 1 on 1 with a guy like Steve Smith

Other than that, the game was perfect. Absoultely, picture freaking perfect. You can't possibly complain about of OL when Green was out of the game. We knew we were going to run dayne down the middle. They knew we were goiing to run dayne down the middle. It shouldn't be too surprising when we don't bust off a 10 yard run. I thought Dayne did great for what he was asked to do. Its hard to run straight at the DTs when everyone and their mama knows thats where its going
Old 09-17-2007   #19
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Green rubbing his knee= cartilage problem??? Do you have bionics or something? How can you presume such a thing?
i wont assume anything, but the same happened in week one ... green gimped off at the start of our "longest drive ever" against the chiefs. i'm guessing there's a deep bruise that didnt heal or a minor injury that got tweeked.

AJ also limped off in the same manor in week one though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read