Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2007   #1
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TheRealJoker
Default My confrontation w/a Texans hater!!!

So I was at work today watching the game when one of my coworkers a 70 something Vince Young lover who bears a striking resemblance to the cryptkeeper came into the room right when Owen Daniels fumbled.

He goes,"They should've taken Vince!!!" and did some weird cackle that makes me think of him as the cryptkeeper. It didn't help his cause that he was pushing his false teeth in and out and chewing on his tongue...very odd guy.

Anyways, I told him,"Vince would've kept Daniels from fumbling?" and he just shook his head and kept cackling. He continued his weird cackle after Steve Smith scored to put the Panthers up 14-0.

Then when AJ scored I said,"How do you like that cryptkeeper?" and he sulked out of the room. I made sure to give him constant updates throughout the day (other than Smith's 3rd td of course)

Last edited by TheRealJoker; 09-16-2007 at 09:14 PM.
TheRealJoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #2
texflex513
All Pro

Default Re: My confrontation w/a Texans hater!!!

lol @ cryptkeeper.
texflex513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1859 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Tell the cryptkeeper to stick it!!!
Old 09-16-2007   #4
Twitch-Houston
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 290 Twitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respectedTwitch-Houston is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
He goes,"They should've taken Vince!!!" and did some weird cackle that makes me think of him as the cryptkeeper. It didn't help his cause that he was pushing his false teeth in and out and chewing on his tongue...very odd guy.
Remind me not to go where you work....ha ha. Hope it's not a restaurant.
Twitch-Houston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Bet he's not crackling anymore...damn cryptkeeper
Old 09-16-2007   #6
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15340 TheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respectedTheRealJoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitch-Houston View Post
Remind me not to go where you work....ha ha. Hope it's not a restaurant.
YMCA, I work in the weightroom and he works in maintenance.
Old 09-16-2007   #7
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: My confrontation w/a Texans hater!!!

Quote:
He continued his weird cackle after Steve Smith scored to put the Texans up 14-0.
Eh?
;-)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

lol crypt keeper

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #9
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Eh?
;-)

Got it
Old 09-16-2007   #10
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
YMCA, I work in the weightroom and he works in maintenance.
I have to ask (forgive me if you've already answered this before): why do you have michael smith as your avatar? Do you like him? Do you dislike him? Just curious, because to me he seems like one of the very few fair voices coming from ESPN. He's said some very kind things about the Texans for a while now...
TexansFanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #11
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFanatic View Post
I have to ask (forgive me if you've already answered this before): why do you have michael smith as your avatar? Do you like him? Do you dislike him? Just curious, because to me he seems like one of the very few fair voices coming from ESPN. He's said some very kind things about the Texans for a while now...
I added the Michael Smith avatar right after the 06 draft when he hulked up on Around the Horn in defense of the Mario Williams selection when all the talking heads were saying it was the worst pick ever. He's my favorite ESPiN journalist.
Old 09-16-2007   #12
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Rep Power: 7238 TexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFanatic is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I added the Michael Smith avatar right after the 06 draft when he hulked up on Around the Horn in defense of the Mario Williams selection when all the talking heads were saying it was the worst pick ever. He's my favorite ESPiN journalist.
I see. Your screen-name and the green shade on Micheal Smith's face on your avatar had me confused. I thought you might have been saying he was a "joker".
Old 09-16-2007   #13
TheRealJoker
Hall of Fame

I use this name on all forums I post on
Old 09-16-2007   #14
TexansFanatic
Extremist

Quote:
I use this name on all forums I post on
Got it.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read