Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-16-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Andre Johnson sprains Knee, listed as DTD

Has anyone heard the status of our Pro Bowler? I hope he's ok man...this team needs him.

Umm...I mean Johnson.

Last edited by alphajoker; 09-16-2007 at 04:16 PM. Reason: I can't spell.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #2
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Andre Johson's injury

I also noticed Green limping slightly and he never came back in the game. Was he dinged up or just saving him for next week?
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Saving him. Just being caustious.
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #4
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

610 said his knee was heavily bandaged and iced down.

I don't have a good feeling about it . . . at all.

I hope I'm wrong.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #5
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8706 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
610 said his knee was heavily bandaged and iced down.

I don't have a good feeling about it . . . at all.

I hope I'm wrong.
Me too.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #6
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

AJ was walking with a slight limp on the sidelines after he got hurt ... looks like a bruise to me, or at worst a sprain.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #7
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope a few days off will help him. We have no chance against Indy next week without him.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDizzle View Post
AJ was walking with a slight limp on the sidelines after he got hurt ... looks like a bruise to me, or at worst a sprain.
Hoping its just a bruise.
Old 09-16-2007   #9
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102895 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanDave View Post
I hope a few days off will help him. We have no chance against Indy next week without him.
I hope he's okay but at least we have JJ who hasn't been used yet.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #10
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

A bruised knee is a bruised knee. Even if the MRI comes back negative, I think he's questionable at best for the Colts game.

Just trying to be realistic.
Old 09-16-2007   #11
prostock101
Mr. Big

Rep Power: 275 prostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respectedprostock101 is a quality contributor and well respected

Both Green and AJ were both on the sideline until the end of the game. If their injuries were serious, you would assume they'd have been taken immediately to the locker room. At least I hope that's the case.
prostock101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #12
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

610 just said it was "not serious". Hope so.....
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #13
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 20017 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

Honestly, I'd be okay if he had to miss Indy.

Its every game after that that scares me...
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #14
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by texansdrummer View Post
610 just said it was "not serious". Hope so.....
Thank God! I am going to listen to them online now.
Old 09-16-2007   #15
Marcus
Hall of Fame

"Not serious" means . . . . . ??
Old 09-16-2007   #16
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

He may play this week.
Old 09-16-2007   #17
Hooston Texan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1284 Hooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHooston Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think we can make any predictions until there is an MRI. Hold your breath until then.
Hooston Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #18
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 7477 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by prostock101 View Post
Both Green and AJ were both on the sideline until the end of the game. If their injuries were serious, you would assume they'd have been taken immediately to the locker room. At least I hope that's the case.
If it were a close game then you probably would have seen them in the game. In this case, where we're up by 3 scores, it's best to err on the side of caution with your best offensive players, especially this early in the season.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #19
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Default Re: Andre Johnson's injury

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

Sprained knee.
Old 09-16-2007   #20
fritz145
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 fritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballotfritz145 is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default Re: Andre Johnson's injury

hello all. I cover the Texans for the Houston Press and am new to this forum. Just spoke to one of the Texans and he says the preliminary diagnosis on AJ is it's a sprained PCL. No word yet on his availability for next week, but that Andre was in good spirits in the locker room.
fritz145 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read