Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-24-2007   #141
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tight'uns Lose!

I believe it's thank you oh wise one.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #142
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans and Saints lose!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
You didn't see TexTurd coming though.

What are you going to drink if Bud becomes the official beer of the NFL? Beer sales will surely dip at Reliant. Oh the bitterness of Houstink fans.

Bud will never be a Budweiser.

I guess Tight'un fans will get upset that they will have to sneak moon shine into the stadium instead of it being served in the stadium.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #143
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What are you going to drink if Bud becomes the official beer of the NFL? Beer sales will surely dip at Reliant. Oh the bitterness of Houstink fans.
Oh, now that's funny......... Especially considering the Entrance to the stadium at the SEZ is sponsored by Budweiser (or "Bud Plaza")

*yawns*

not so much.... but thanks for playing.

C'mon!! You're better than that Childress!!!
Old 09-24-2007   #144
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1664 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If they embrace the TexTurd name they could make a killing on TurdBurgers
You must be hungry.

Old 09-24-2007   #145
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 315 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Making fun of the injuries? or are you thinking that we are all super 'upset' with the loss? We went into the game a little short-handed and still showed pretty darn well, all things considered...

Now lets talk about those Tinnbreads and that hornets nest that y'all are about to enter.. The battle of the Tinnbread running back (young) v. the Aints receiver (bush), whew, scary match-up!!

I might have to skip the game and watch something more entertaining.....
Quit moping & open a bottle.

You know deep down you'll be happy for myself & Arrow when we win. Just as we've been happy for you up to last night. A man with a $50k truck should not be bitter.
Old 09-24-2007   #146
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Oh, now that's funny......... Especially considering the Entrance to the stadium at the SEZ is sponsored by Budweiser (or "Bud Plaza")

*yawns*

not so much.... but thanks for playing.

C'mon!! You're better than that Childress!!!
Bill I have no clue what the SEZ is & I haven't set foot in an NFL stadium since 94. Enlighten me & have pitty on this ignorant Brit.
Old 09-24-2007   #147
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
You must be hungry.
Tipsy actually but wtf? At this moment I'm entertaining myself & that makes me happy.

I have 4 hours to wait for the game to kick off & it's 21.30 already.MNF sucks if your overseas.
Sponsored links
Old 09-24-2007   #148
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Bill I have no clue what the SEZ is & I haven't set foot in an NFL stadium since 94. Enlighten me & have pitty on this ignorant Brit.

South End Zone.

Old 09-24-2007   #149
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Making fun of the injuries? or are you thinking that we are all super 'upset' with the loss? We went into the game a little short-handed and still showed pretty darn well, all things considered...
You know me better then to make fun of injuries. I recall the times when McNair would go down and we would have to sit 3 or 4 more weeks for our bye. Like I said it was not smack just stating the obvious that a bye right now would not be so undesirable as Shadow makes our upcoming bye sound.

Quote:
Now lets talk about those Tinnbreads and that hornets nest that y'all are about to enter.. The battle of the Tinnbread running back (young) v. the Aints receiver (bush), whew, scary match-up!!
How many MNF games do the moos gets this season?

Quote:
I might have to skip the game and watch something more entertaining.....
explains allot of your RB comments. Sportcenter is not the end all for football knowledge ...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #150
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Sorry my man, South End Zone
Old 09-24-2007   #151
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
South End Zone.
Cheers Shadow. Last NFL stadium I was in was the Astrodome.
Old 09-24-2007   #152
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Quit moping & open a bottle.

You know deep down you'll be happy for myself & Arrow when we win. Just as we've been happy for you up to last night. A man with a $50k truck should not be bitter.
Are you stalking me on other boards??

I know you me, but I don't bat from that side (not there's anything wrong with that).
Old 09-24-2007   #153
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Quote:
Are you stalking me on other boards??

I know you me, but I don't bat from that side (not there's anything wrong with that).
Don't make me post those PM's you've sent me. I saved the screen shots to
cover my butt.

Literally.

How is Killings' doing?
Old 09-24-2007   #154
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Don't make me post those PM's you've sent me. I saved the screen shots to
cover my butt.

Literally.

How is Killings' doing?
LMAO!!!

Just heard that he's on his feet and could be released from the hospital, if not today, tomorrow...
Old 09-24-2007   #155
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Any word of JJ's injury? I read earlier it was a separated shoulder to be evaluated today or this week. Sucked I had him playing in my fantasy league and was actually cheering for the Texans on that return.

Last edited by Blazing Arrow; 09-24-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-24-2007   #156
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Just listening to the Doc's press conference now.

Very similar to Everett's injury except that the fracture to the C4 vertebre wasn't displaced. It sounds very positive for Killings quality of life right now.

Will be some time before they know if he can play again. Some very interesting medical info in the press conference.
Old 09-24-2007   #157
Brando
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Any word of JJ's injury? I read earlier it was a separated shoulder to be evaluated today or this week. Sucked I had him playing in my fanatsy league and was actually cheering for the Texans on that return.
Out at least 2-3 weeks..........

Old 09-24-2007   #158
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

How many MNF games do the Texans gets this season?
Oh, so this is how we rate teams now??... MNF appearances??. Well, with that logic you are keeping good company in those pesky little Falcons....
Old 09-24-2007   #159
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You know me better then to make fun of injuries. I recall the times when McNair would go down and we would have to sit 3 or 4 more weeks for our bye. Like I said it was not smack just stating the obvious that a bye right now would not be so undesirable as Shadow makes our upcoming bye sound.

explains allot of your RB comments. Sportcenter is not the end all for football knowledge ...
I know that about you... No worries. But seriously, it has seemed like for the last 5 years our bye week has been pretty early, so I would rather see it later this year - if for no other reason.....

By the way, you should know by now how I feel about BSPN and SportsCenter. Part of my hate comes from them wearing BOTH Vy and Bush's jockstraps as eye patches... In fact, it seems YOU have been watching SprtsCenter too much - given your un-natural feelings towards VY (not there is anything wrong with that).
Old 09-24-2007   #160
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
By the way, you should know by now how I feel about BSPN and SportsCenter.

Kind of the point of me bring up Sportscenter.

Quote:
Part of my hate comes from them wearing BOTH Vy and Bush's jockstraps as eye patches... In fact, it seems YOU have been watching SprtsCenter too much - given your un-natural feelings towards VY (not there is anything wrong with that).
more pirate references (not there is anything wrong with that)....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read