Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-18-2007   #41
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Titans and Saints lose!

well one or the other is losing this week (unless they tie)
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #42
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanRevolution View Post
Actually, I had a great morning, thanks for asking! I think it's hilarious that a tits fan comes to a Texans board and pulls out the moo/farm smack (as if to say that we're all a bunch of hokies) all the while mis-spelling words right & left. See the irony?
The Moo was inside with the person I Moo'ed at but I would not expect you to get that. I think it is funny I use one barn joke and all of the sudden you are up in arms.

Take a closer look at the symbol the team you are a fan of uses. That is a bull an animal that moos. If that joke is over your head I am not really sure what to tell you. Bovine live mainly on farms. Those far side joke; with them in houses are not real. I hope this clarifies for you.

It's also funny you get all butt hurt about a post while sporting that avatar.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanRevolution View Post
Does this have anything to do with you guys being the inbred sons of Uranus?
Moo!

Now don't get all hot or anything ...

Old 09-19-2007   #44
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
The Moo was inside with the person I Moo'ed at but I would not expect you to get that. I think it is funny I use one barn joke and all of the sudden you are up in arms.

Take a closer look at the symbol the team you are a fan of uses. That is a bull an animal that moos. If that joke is over your head I am not really sure what to tell you. Bovine live mainly on farms. Those far side joke; with them in houses are not real. I hope this clarifies for you.

It's also funny you get all butt hurt about a post while sporting that avatar.
Actually since you love to correct people, bovine live mainly on ranches. Of course I am sure you will come back with something as simple as symantics but you like pointing those little things out so i thought I would help you out.

How was he hurt, he said he found it hilarious. I guess finding something funny is being hurt in fairyville. Yes I recall where you live.
Old 09-19-2007   #45
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
well one or the other is losing this week (unless they tie)
Oh, no problem there. I will be rooting easily for the Saints this Monday Night.

BA, The Bull would not be mooing at you. He will be chasing after you and it would end up like this.

ChildressTitanMan and Blazing Arrow in action................

Watch out for Uranus.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #46
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Moo!

Now don't get all hot or anything ...
Where's that pic of BlazingArrow when I need it...

Texan_Bill you ready?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #47
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

Texan_Bill you ready?
Don't do it too sexy!

Sponsored links
Old 09-19-2007   #48
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 13 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Actually since you love to correct people, bovine live mainly on ranches. Of course I am sure you will come back with something as simple as symantics but you like pointing those little things out so i thought I would help you out.

How was he hurt, he said he found it hilarious. I guess finding something funny is being hurt in fairyville. Yes I recall where you live.

BINGO

This guy gets it...rep for you specnatz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
Oh, no problem there. I will be rooting easily for the Saints this Monday Night.

BA, The Bull would not be mooing at you. He will be chasing after you and it would end up like this.

Watch out for Uranus.
Rep for you too my good fellow...may Uranus jokes never die!
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #49
ChildressTitanMan
Veteran

Rep Power: 316 ChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respectedChildressTitanMan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post

Watch out for Uranus.
Nice work Shadows

Fitting really the Texans are always chasing ,never leading.
ChildressTitanMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #50
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Nice work Shadows

On the contrary, we're leading the Bull Rush! I know it's early but the Titans are doing the chasing.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post

Texan_Bill you ready?
Oh geeeez..... If you must, you must...

*starts dry-heaving*
Old 09-20-2007   #52
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Oh geeeez..... If you must, you must...

*starts dry-heaving*
It will be ok. I cannot find it. Also, I don't want to save it to my photobucket account for reasons you should know.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #53
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 13 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildressTitanMan View Post
Nice work Shadows

You could save yourself the agony of looking like a complete moron (difficult for an inbred son of uranus, I know) if you looked at the standings this week. Oh my, that's the original point of this thread.

In that spirit, I gladly proclaim "scoreboard, biaaaches!"

BTW: Lawrence Marshall Sucks!

Last edited by TexanRevolution; 09-20-2007 at 11:27 AM.
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2007   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

You don't honestly think you are going to beat the Colts this weekend do you?

Old 09-20-2007   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Is that a rhetorical question??

If I were you, I'd be more worried about NO and their home-opener. It should be a great game, the #2 overall pick who is a receiver and the #3 overall pick - who is your running back.
Old 09-20-2007   #56
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Is that a rhetorical question??

If I were you, I'd be more worried about NO and their home-opener. It should be a great game, the #2 overall pick who is a receiver and the #3 overall pick - who is your running back.
And both teams will still finish above the Texans at the end of the season.

At least our pick does not require a peg leg .... explains all of the pirate smileys

Old 09-20-2007   #57
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326894 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I love Vince Young.

I hate Reggie Bush.

I hope the Saints win.

Seeing how the Titans are division opponents and all.
Old 09-20-2007   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
And both teams will still finish above the Texans at the end of the season.

At least our pick does not require a peg leg .... explains all of the pirate smileys
I'd respond, but I have no idea what you are talking about... LMAO!!!
Old 09-20-2007   #59
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You don't honestly think you are going to beat the Colts this weekend do you?
I could ask you don't think your GM has his head up his ass and call what they did in the offseason as improvements.
Old 09-20-2007   #60
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I'd respond, but I have no idea what you are talking about... LMAO!!!
The 4 toed creap at the end of your D-line. I figured they just attached a peg leg to the thing so he can play.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read