Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2007   #1
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans versus Panthers: Gameday thread

Didn't see anyone start this yet. Less than two hours left.
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans versus Panthers: Gameday thread

Beer-check
Battle Red Jersey-check
Barbeque-check

Lets do this!!
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #3
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209005 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready. I want to see our defense kick some serious butt today.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #4
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

lets injure jake get carr in there and sack him like crazy!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
lets injure jake get carr in there and sack him like crazy!

Dude...
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #6
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover

My prediction, this game will come down to how our o-line plays against their d-line, and how we do running the ball.

jmo

gjmac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4560 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

I think I just heard on 610AM that Travis Johnson is inactive...did anybody else hear that?
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

I have this feeling that Earl Cochran is going to have a good game.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #9
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post
I have this feeling that Earl Cochran is going to have a good game.
I hope you're right. This game is sure to come down to see who wins in the trenches.
Old 09-16-2007   #10
feebleminded

Rep Power: 9068 feebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respected

Man, Panthers fans seem pretty laid back, maybe over confident?

Check out this pregame shot of the stands:

(i know this isn't the smack talk thread, but I couldn't resist)

Last edited by feebleminded; 04-09-2008 at 08:57 PM.
feebleminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #11
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6844 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans 20
Panthers 14
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #12
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm ready. Lets get it on!
Old 09-16-2007   #13
Cats
Rookie

[quote=feebleminded;736008]Man, Panthers fans seem pretty laid back, maybe over confident?

Alright, that pic even made me chuckle a bit. I hate the Panthers at home, we don't really create on homefield advantage....if no one has ever been there...the stand are mostly full of polite yuppies. No one fells intimadated stepping inside of BOA Stadium.

Good luck today guys, by that I mean that no one gets hurt....that is all the luck I wish upon you.
Cats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #14
mattschaub#8
hi im matt jk

stomp on the kittens
mattschaub#8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #15
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Mario's gonna have a good game. So will DeAngelo Williams. DW is an amazing running back, I saw him manipulate the whole field when he was in college, like Barry Sanders used to do.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #16
feebleminded

Rep Power: 9068 feebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respectedfeebleminded is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=Cats;736013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by feebleminded View Post
Man, Panthers fans seem pretty laid back, maybe over confident?

Alright, that pic even made me chuckle a bit. I hate the Panthers at home, we don't really create on homefield advantage....if no one has ever been there...the stand are mostly full of polite yuppies. No one fells intimadated stepping inside of BOA Stadium.

Good luck today guys, by that I mean that no one gets hurt....that is all the luck I wish upon you.
I was just playin. I went to a couple of games when it was Errikson (sp?).
Nice facilities, and lots of transplanted NY bankers.

Good luck and no injuries!
feebleminded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #17
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 35068 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be reporting on the general mood from Texan Nation's Austin Camp, 3rd Base, throughout the game. Specnatz is on his second water (Big Wig spiked it with pickle juice) and RickyB took out three sliders in 30 seconds.
Old 09-16-2007   #18
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why is Dwayne Jarrett inactive?
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #19
Htownsportsfan
All Pro

Rep Power: 128 Htownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respectedHtownsportsfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Mario's gonna have a good game. So will DeAngelo Williams. DW is an amazing running back, I saw him manipulate the whole field when he was in college, like Barry Sanders used to do.
I see Mario getting doubled all game long, big game last week and a Carolina native that John Fox is well aware of, I am guessing doible all day. TJ is out for the game and a double on Mario I am hoping Amobi is healthy cause he could have a big day!

Support our troops
Htownsportsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #20
Danish_bull
Rookie

Im ready for the game!
This one should be real good
Danish_bull is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read