Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-15-2007   #1
gengizk
noob

Default greetings from carolina

Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.
gengizk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #2
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 103549 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: greetings from carolina

Wrong section
Old 09-15-2007   #3
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222469 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengizk View Post
Greetings texan fans. I come in peace! I just wanted to offer you guys the opportunity of a life time to surrender to us now and save yourself from being embarrassed tommorrow. I have alot of respect for your team because we were once an expansion team too. Granted we have had more success than you have had but still I know what it feels like to be the new kid on the block. So do yourselves a favor and convince your team not to show up tommorrow. Their is no shame in hiding. Take care my friends.

This is the wrong part of our forum for smack talking and I don't much go in for smack, anyway.

But here's to a good game with no injuries!

And of course, a Texans' win.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #4
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
1. This is year 6, we are no longer an expansion team
2. Texans don't surrender
3. Our success starts this year
4. It is you who will be embarrassed this week, per the remarks you have made
5. Texans 2-0 at the expense of the Carolina Pussycats

Old 09-16-2007   #5
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44650 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Bump.

Something tells me gengizk's post count will stay at 1.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #6
STEEL BLUE TEXANS
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10214 STEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respectedSTEEL BLUE TEXANS is a quality contributor and well respected

Uh-oh!!!
STEEL BLUE TEXANS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #7
TexanDave
Veteran

Rep Power: 880 TexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanDave is a quality contributor and well respected

We won't be seeing him again.
TexanDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-16-2007   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 66021 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Their is no shame in hiding.
She gave herself an out.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #9
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

go away, there's a new team in houston.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read