Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-13-2007   #1
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot
Default The Best Female Fans In The NFL?

We've Got To Do Better....

http://www.click2houston.com/sports/...32/detail.html
Old 09-13-2007   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Best Female Fans In The NFL?

You think it has something to do with the lack of cheerleaders in pittsburgh?
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #3
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Old 09-13-2007   #4
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

They are basing it partly on how much pink merchandise is sold, if I am understanding it correctly. Are they sure it is woman that are buying it?
Old 09-13-2007   #5
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
They are basing it partly on how much pink merchandise is sold, if I am understanding it correctly. Are they sure it is woman that are buying it?
NICE...rep

Srry gave too much out...hit ya up later.
Old 09-14-2007   #6
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
NICE...rep

Sorry gave too much out...hit ya up later.
I tried to cover it for ya, but I gotta spread it out too...lol
Old 09-14-2007   #7
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Leave your panties out of this..............

Sorry Spec. just messin with ya.... I rep'd. ya!!!!
Old 09-14-2007   #8
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3733 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

the best female fans...NEKID!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #9
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Leave your panties out of this..............

Sorry Spec. just messin with ya.... I rep'd. ya!!!!
There underoos anyway if you must know.
Old 09-14-2007   #10
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 23884 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

I prefer quality over quantity. Go TEXANS!
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
There underoos anyway if you must know.
LMAO... No, I really didn't need to know that.
Old 09-14-2007   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMAO... No, I really didn't need to know that.
Ya know I even made myself laugh on that one.

Old 09-14-2007   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
If THIS...

is the BEST looking Steelers fan that they could find a picture of for this article...

In the words of Ron White...

"Things that make you go.......blllluuuuuuh!"
let's see a picture of your wife then LYB....aren't you the preacher of the group? this strikes me as a bit superficial

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Was this a shout out to your peeps over on Westheimer, Spec?
I live in Austin, oh wait that is not helping my cause either.

Old 09-14-2007   #15
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Eh, statistics. Look on this board and you can see we have the best female fans in the NFL!

Rep is appreciated.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #16
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

I think that gal would look right purty after 12 or more of those Iron Beers.
Old 09-14-2007   #17
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 18132 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If THIS...

is the BEST looking Steelers fan that they could find a picture of for this article...

In the words of Ron White...

"Things that make you go.......blllluuuuuuh!"
That Tampa female fans looked fine.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #18
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Spec, you have something you want to share with the board?
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #19
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
my mom was born in the burgh and so was i she is a diehard steeler fan as well as her sister

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #20
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
my mom was born in the burgh and so was i she is a diehard steeler fan as well as her sister
I feel your pain...my wife and in-laws are all from the Pitts. I've converted my wife to the Texans side, but the in-laws are another story. I find steeler fans to be as annoying as cowgirl fans.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read