Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-16-2007   #41
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Re: Help on buying jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Seems like you picked up a pretty good deal if it includes S&H also. Did the seller have a good feedback rating? I assume that the jerseys are screened alpha/numeric. Also, I assume that you ordered an actual jersey and not the jersey card. Enjoy!
yes they were the jerseys and 100 percent ratings on both, its tite, and also thanks for those who understand where i am coming from i have lived in both places and like both teams but no i am not on a titans board. I cheer for both teams so deal.

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #42
Grams 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 30608 Grams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respectedGrams is a quality contributor and well respected

It really puts a whole new light on anything you post, knowing you are really a Titans fan in disguise.
Old 09-16-2007   #43
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

okay.....

Old 09-16-2007   #44
TheIronDuke
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99016 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
I do not like johnsonfan. I'm in no way defending the kid here but I'd like to refute bandwagon's statement saying that he can't be a Texans fan as well as a Titans. Come on, dude. When the Oilers left Houston without a football team, I followed them over to Tennessee. The team that left Houston did not have a choice in the relocation. How could I stop rooting for Matthews, George, McNair, and so on and on. I loved them as Houston Oilers and remained devoted to them until the Houston Texans came to life. I then reverted my loyalty back to Houston. I venhently hate the Titans but I have a soft side for them somewhat. I had to support a NFL team when Houston was without. What better team than the one that had players who started with the Houston Oilers?

I'm just saying... it's ok to be a fan of another team. Especially the Tennessee Titans. Remember, Jeff Fisher started his coaching tenure as an Oiler.
I understand where you're coming from. The Oilers died to me the day they left Houston and I hated them the day they left. I understand having a soft spot for them but I'm sure you couldn't say that you don't care who wins or loses when the teams face off now.

I just don't know how it's possible to actually root for both teams at the same time. I guess I was just perplexed to see someone ask for cheap jersey advice from Texans fans and then go out and get Titans gear. That made me scratch my head a bit.

GO TEXANS!!!!
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #45
JohnsonFan
All Pro

well the jersey was the wrong size

Old 09-17-2007   #46
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

It all makes sense to me now, JohnsonFan.

Your posts were always jumbled pieces of crap, unintelligent at best, and now I see you are a Titans fan.........

It's all coming together!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #47
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just buy a DeMeco jersey.

Anybody who wouldn't want one of those is crazy.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2007   #48
texaspride1977
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to texaspride1977 Send a message via Yahoo to texaspride1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
You can get a Carr jersey on ebay for $10 before shipping.

Get that and then put duct tape on the back with Schaub's name to replace the name.
I'd be too afraid the idiocy would seep through the tape and taint Schaub's good name. I'm just gonna wait for the real thing to come out. I wanted a Jersey pretty bad last year but was not about to consider buying carr's

80 looks like a good number though -I like 90 & 91 too so who knows!

I just cant jinx my self with anything "Carr" related
texaspride1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #49
texaspride1977
Rookie

Send a message via AIM to texaspride1977 Send a message via Yahoo to texaspride1977

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
I understand where you're coming from. The Oilers died to me the day they left Houston and I hated them the day they left. I understand having a soft spot for them but I'm sure you couldn't say that you don't care who wins or loses when the teams face off now.

I just don't know how it's possible to actually root for both teams at the same time. I guess I was just perplexed to see someone ask for cheap jersey advice from Texans fans and then go out and get Titans gear. That made me scratch my head a bit.

GO TEXANS!!!!
AMEN! Titan players may not have had a choice but it was the fans who really suffered. I am just bitter after it all... and doubt i'll ever get over that. I was a 'Boys fan for a bit but just got so tired of the drugs and garbage that I just faded away and lost interest in NFL for a bit. When i heard the Texans were coming... I was SO there... (figuratively) Now, although I'll support the 'Boys as a Texas team ...thats as far as my loyalty goes.

I still cant stand the RedSkins (my wife is a fanatic fan). **giving her a grim stare**
texaspride1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #50
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carr to Schaub conversions go into the shop tomorrow. Will advise upon talking with the seamstresses.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read