Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2007   #1
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan
Default Looking for tickets to any game

i dont have that much money being a student so u know, i hope so it would be a great tradition to try to get my dad and i closer to go a game everyseason, he took me last season we for the first time actually bonded! it was great! i am looking for almost any game and if any one has non expensuve tickets thats really all i can get i cant afford that much so just pm me if u have anything! thanks so much and

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #2
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Looking for tickets to any game

You can get a pair of tickets in the high 600's for less than 40 bucks on StubHub. Save a dollar every day for five weeks, and you could land some Dolphins tickets.

Are you in high school or college? If you are in high school.... why are you up so late?

TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #3
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan

lol highschool almost college but its labor day tomarow man! i have been to one game and they were nice seats in the lower level liek 10th row in it was great (my friend took me) can u see stuff when ur in the 600's? that sounds cool though man thanks!

Old 09-03-2007   #4
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
lol highschool almost college but its labor day tomarow man! i have been to one game and they were nice seats in the lower level liek 10th row in it was great (my friend took me) can u see stuff when ur in the 600's? that sounds cool though man thanks!
The 600's are not bad considering they are the highest section in Reliant. I have sat up there for Rodeo's, and the view was decent. I have sat in the 500's for games, and those seats were very good. The stadium is built so that every seat in the house gets as good a view as possible. Props to the guys who made it.
Old 09-03-2007   #5
JohnsonFan
All Pro

thks for the info man i might be able to i am not sure its still 80 bucks for my dad and i but hopefully thanks!

Old 09-03-2007   #6
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1858 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Save a dollar every day for five weeks, and you could land some Dolphins tickets.
Did you learn that in the Dave Ramsey class?
Old 09-03-2007   #7
alphajoker
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2888 alphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respectedalphajoker is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakebomb View Post
Did you learn that in the Dave Ramsey class?
Ha! Funny...my co-worker teach's his methods and keeps trying to get me to take that class. Have you taken it?
alphajoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-03-2007   #8
TEXANSTAILGATER
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 TEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballotTEXANSTAILGATER is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

"Better than I deserve. How can I help today?"

Dave Ramsey and the guys at 1320AM turned my life around. 6 or 7 years ago I thought I had good credit cuz I had cards for every gas station and alot of stores.

I went from that to getting my kids out of the 'hood (on the news alot for all of the driveway robberies) to putting 20% down on a house twice the size in a good area.

I then promptly lost my job, but had enough cash to goof off for a while. Now I am a business owner, Texans PSL holder and it all came from forcing myself to listen to a radio station talking about things that I had no clue about.

It can be done...break out the mower Jfan and you'll get to go to more games than one.

Sorry for the hijack.

Last edited by TEXANSTAILGATER; 09-03-2007 at 10:49 AM.
TEXANSTAILGATER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #9
sakebomb
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1858 sakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respectedsakebomb is a quality contributor and well respected

I've never taken the class but I hear people talking about it all the time. I have used the "how to get rid of credit card debt" advice and now don't have any credit card debt.
Old 09-03-2007   #10
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Looking for tickets to any game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansLucky13 View Post
The 600's are not bad considering they are the highest section in Reliant. I have sat up there for Rodeo's, and the view was decent. I have sat in the 500's for games, and those seats were very good. The stadium is built so that every seat in the house gets as good a view as possible. Props to the guys who made it.
Not true. It's a little known fact we actually have 700 and 800 sections. (I still don't believe 800, but I've been told it for a fact).
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2007   #11
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

yes, 700's have been there since day 1. Reliant has 100, 300, 500, 600, and 700 sections. The new "club" that they are opening is in the North Endzone in the 700s.
Old 09-03-2007   #12
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANSTAILGATER View Post
"Better than I deserve. How can I help today?"

Dave Ramsey and the guys at 1320AM turned my life around. 6 or 7 years ago I thought I had good credit cuz I had cards for every gas station and alot of stores.

I went from that to getting my kids out of the 'hood (on the news alot for all of the driveway robberies) to putting 20% down on a house twice the size in a good area.

I then promptly lost my job, but had enough cash to goof off for a while. Now I am a business owner, Texans PSL holder and it all came from forcing myself to listen to a radio station talking about things that I had no clue about.

It can be done...break out the mower Jfan and you'll get to go to more games than one.

Sorry for the hijack.
lol buts its aight thats great, its good to hear, lol this is funny how it went from what section were good and tickets i would liek to this lol!

Old 09-03-2007   #13
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Not true. It's a little known fact we actually have 700 and 800 sections. (I still don't believe 800, but I've been told it for a fact).
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeLotPole8 View Post
yes, 700's have been there since day 1. Reliant has 100, 300, 500, 600, and 700 sections. The new "club" that they are opening is in the North Endzone in the 700s.
Ah, I misspoke. I have never seen them written about, talked about, for sale or anything. I can't even find them on StubHub.

Still, the 600 section is great value! (And presumably better than the mythical 700 or 800 sections).

EDIT:

Out of the 8000 tickets available on StubHub, I actually spotted two 700 sections available.
Old 09-03-2007   #14
OrangeLotPole8
Veteran

Section: Bullpen 116
Rep Power: 1851 OrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respectedOrangeLotPole8 is a quality contributor and well respected

Well the 700 section has been in reliant stadium since day 1, so I would not say that is mythical.
Old 09-03-2007   #15
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Quote:
Well the 700 section has been in reliant stadium since day 1, so I would not say that is mythical.
True, but since I have never seen the section with my own two eyes, I will have to trust in the experiences of my fellow Texans.

Until the day I see 700 written somewhere in Reliant, the section may as well be host to the Easter Bunny and Santa Clause.

Old 09-03-2007   #16
JohnsonFan
All Pro

wow carpooles looks funny... jsut saying

Old 09-03-2007   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It just doesn't have a clever nickname and promises or NFL alumns, cheerleaders, and live music
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-03-2007   #18
JohnsonFan
All Pro

is there really 800's?

Old 09-03-2007   #19
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsonFan View Post
is there really 800's?
Yes, real small and near the press box, only on one side. The Mrs. has been there before. I think they herd goats up there.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-03-2007   #20
JohnsonFan
All Pro

can ppl buy tickets in that section?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Tickets, Memorabilia and Gear
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read