Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-13-2007   #1
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default McNair's Gift

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...n/5130519.html

Surprisingly, I have not seenthis posted. Good job Bob. Thanks
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #2
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: McNair's Gift

yeah Bob is quite the philanthropist. that is an insane amount of money to donate. God bless him for his charity and God bless him for helping bring football back to this city.

I think the $100 million donation goes a long way towards helping me forgive him for picking up YKW's option. He can consider himself forgiven. :wink:
Old 09-13-2007   #3
bckey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15763 bckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respectedbckey is a quality contributor and well respected

Great job Bob McNair!
bckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #4
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Wow that's a ton of money....good job Mr. McNair
Old 09-13-2007   #5
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

I want a street named after me
Old 09-14-2007   #6
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: McNair's Gift

Eh? :-P

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42028
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #7
dskillz
Veteran

Rep Power: 26 dskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performerdskillz is a Legendary performer

I wonder if Bob would pay my down payment for my home if I asked nicely?
dskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2007   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected

I have heard people put down donations by rich as "Well they got a lot to give". IMO they do not have to give at all and I am just thankful that they do. I believe we have some very generous owners when it comes to giving back to society. Do we do the same in our own way?
badboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #9
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: McNair's Gift

I agree. Look at Richard Branson. I am very happy HE is that stinking rich, he's trying to do so much for the WORLD.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #10
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

GO BEARS!!! J/K! I've always been a fan of Baylor football, unfortunately!! lol

Nice donation to a good school!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read