Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-14-2007   #21
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Official Texans vs Panthers- Austin Watch Party- Please sticky!

Dude, I can totally relate. I have an adopted daughter forn another country and its awesome being a dad.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #22
ATRAIN
ATX TEXANS FAN

Rep Power: 936 ATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respectedATRAIN is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I can't wait till sunday, im excited to meet all of you guys and fellow Texans fans. Even though its friday and I shouldnt be thinking about Sunday, it couldnt come soon enough.
ATRAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #23
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Too bad we can't tailgate at 3rd Base before they open the doors. That would be cool...crazy, but cool.

But then again, going to jail sucks.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #24
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickyb View Post
Hell yeah. I just hooked up the best babysitter in the world.

I am so there (3B, that is).

Too bad I won't be drinking, though. I still gotta pick up The Boy after the game, after all. MAN --- I cannot wait until the little guy is old enough to join me. Being a dad rocks the house, big time.

Looking forward to meeting some more folks, too. Nitro & family, DieHardC., etc. etc.

Spec -- did you want to place a beer side bet on the Pick Em total this week? Save me a seat, amigo. I'll arrive around 11:30, 11:45.

Late,
Rick

Sure we can do that, let me know what ya want to do and who ya got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Too bad we can't tailgate at 3rd Base before they open the doors. That would be cool...crazy, but cool.

But then again, going to jail sucks.
Well I nominate you to do it and tell us how it goes. I am sure the cheese sandwhiches can't be all that bad.
Old 09-14-2007   #25
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Sure we can do that, let me know what ya want to do and who ya got.

Well I nominate you to do it and tell us how it goes. I am sure the cheese sandwhiches can't be all that bad.

Jail...or tailgate
Old 09-14-2007   #26
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
Jail...or tailgate
Tailgate in front of 3rdBase.
Old 09-14-2007   #27
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

I was listening to the Zone this morning and heard an ad for 3rd Base...seems that maybe a well-timed call or email to E. Hogan is in order to invite other Texans fans to 3rd Base on Sundays.
Old 09-14-2007   #28
fredaustex
Rookie

I'll definitely be there. Possibly +1
fredaustex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #29
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 20123 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected

I live in Houston but will be in San Marcos celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. There is a good chance we will make it to the bar for the watch party.
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #30
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by nero THE zero View Post
I live in Houston but will be in San Marcos celebrating my girlfriend's birthday. There is a good chance we will make it to the bar for the watch party.
Bring 'em all! Make sure everyone knows your an out of towner, it will be great to see who making the road trip.
Old 09-14-2007   #31
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21314 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected

[quote=barrett;734066]I'll be there for sure. Maybe +1 (it depends on if my wife leaves me for Brett Favre at Billy's bar. (i never should have bought her that Favre jersey!) Maybe more though, maybe just me. Lets say just me and I'll update it if I find out more.[quote]

to update my "+" status i will be +2 or +3.
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #32
H-Town Balla#90
Rookie

got dangit i wish i could go this week!!!!!!! we were so rowdy last time, i can't imagine this time with more people......i will definetly be there again for another game though!!!! you guys raise some hell!!!!!!!!

H-Town Balla#90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #33
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys I went on 610 the John McLain hour las night and said

Keye 42 in Austin is going to show the Tennessee Titans instead of the Texans, I got the him hawing of the radio nuts and went on to say every last Texan fan needs to go to KEYE42sucks.com and email Gary Vinson to flod his Server with Texan Fans. Of course I got "why dont you call an austin radio station From Rich far from the Lord but at least I got the website out on houston radio.

Just trying to help in beautifying the Texas television waves
Old 09-15-2007   #34
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm still not sure if we'll be in town or not. We are supposed to go look at some property on the coast and not sure if we'll be back in time. If not, someone will have to make a bunch of extra noise to make up for my absence. If however I am in town I'll be there bright and early.

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #35
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I can't make it this week either, but you guys have a blast. I will get to see the game though
Old 09-16-2007   #36
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

We're getting dressed and ready to go!

GO TEXANS!
Old 09-16-2007   #37
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be thinking about you guys/gals!! Have fun and rep our TEXANS well!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2007   #38
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'll be thinking about you guys/gals!! Have fun and rep our TEXANS well!!
Will do, about to walk out the door.

Have fun if yall get together at Coaches.
Old 09-16-2007   #39
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

I am sore and hung over from the ACL Festival. I'll be at 3rd Base by 11:30.
Old 09-16-2007   #40
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 54156 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

11:45 and we have 55 people and counting....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read