Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-14-2007   #21
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE backing down: Coverage map says will show TEXANS this week!

haha....laughable.

keye42sucks.com has had THOUSANDS of visitors. And like I said the other day, I answered well over 40 emails.

I wish I had a little more time on my hands to really juice up the site with video, statistics and crap. Hopefully after this week...its magazine design week.

Argh!
rockabilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #22
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

What a pathetic site (thanksKEYE 42). One paragraph written basically showing crap. Starts talking about Texas history and men from Tennesee moving down here. To sum it up, crap.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #23
samomin
Veteran

Why do we have to watch Cowboys on Fox while Dallas doesn't have to watch the Texans games?
Old 09-14-2007   #24
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Some loser from hornfans.com came up with that lame ass site after I posted on a thread about KEYE not showing the game. I go by Iconoclast Texan on that site and had the keye42sucks.com banner as my sig.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #25
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
Some loser from hornfans.com came up with that lame ass site after I posted on a thread about KEYE not showing the game. I go by Iconoclast Texan on that site and had the keye42sucks.com banner as my sig.
So you are the one that inspired my thread http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42001

Yes, the responses you got made me want to hurl. Most of those losers aren't even NFL fans or if they are they are Cowturd fans with a man crush on VY. It's a real shame VY didn't go to the Redskins or another NFC East team. Those tards would look real stupid rooting for the Cowboys and Redskins.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #26
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

A friend of mine said he was able to watch the Texans - Chiefs game at home last weekend (this is in San Marcos). He said it wasn't k-eye but one near it, maybe KENS? I'm not really sure. Does the programming change a little between Austin and San Marcos?

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #27
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledzeppelin229 View Post
A friend of mine said he was able to watch the Texans - Chiefs game at home last weekend (this is in San Marcos). He said it wasn't k-eye but one near it, maybe KENS? I'm not really sure. Does the programming change a little between Austin and San Marcos?
Yes, SM gets San Antonio TV, which was KENS. The irony is SA was the one refusing to show the Texans when Austin was on board.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-14-2007   #28
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

Hookem: that was me. I feel the same way you do in your other thread. All the crap dished out to the Texans has made me form my first deep emotional attachment to the Texans like I had for the Oilers. I have become much closer to the Texans.

All the Texans hate has dampened my enthusiasm for UT football. The Texans are like a bullied kid and it has evoked my mother hen protective side.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #29
ledzeppelin229
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 712 ledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respectedledzeppelin229 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ledzeppelin229

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Yes, SM gets San Antonio TV, which was KENS. The irony is SA was the one refusing to show the Texans when Austin was on board.
Well thats good news I guess.

But that doesn't lessen my disdain for K-EYE....this is bigger than just me and my desire to watch the game at home.

ledzeppelin229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #30
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 44942 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwth...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Hookem. How can you still cheer for UT?
No one said horn fans were smart, drunk maybe, but not smart.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #31
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

ha ha, just sent a repeating ping to 24.93.41.126 for fun
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #32
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just sent them this message on their contact us page (http://www.thankskeye42.com/ ):

your website is a freaking joke....give me a break. If you want to support your local superstars than support the TEXANS who are 150 miles from your home.

Newsflash:

College ball is played on Saturdays, pro ball is played on Sundays...it's pretty simple really. Do you love Chicago because Benson is the starting RB? VY is a gifted athelete and I wish him well, except everytime he lines up across from the TEXANS....it's called loyalty, all of the locals are professionals now, they will trade teams in a heartbeat for the money......what makes them special to us is they are on our HOME team, your loyality will fade when either the titans have a losing season (which they will very soon) or VY leaves for more money somewhere else.....just admit your a fair weather fan when it comes to pro football....tell me I am wrong, you love college ball and that is it.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 09-14-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #33
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 21402 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Any response back?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #34
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Any response back?
Not yet...I'll post it if they do write back.

On a side note.....cool sig
Old 09-15-2007   #35
rockabilly
Veteran

Rep Power: 432 rockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respectedrockabilly is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys. I got an email from a KEYE42SUCKS.COM visitor, and Gary Vinson did in fact CONFIRM that the Texans will be on KEYE this sunday against the Panthers.

They made a desicion to switch to the Texans several mornings ago.

Let's see if it lives up. We should still go out to 3rd base however and have a great time again!
Old 09-15-2007   #36
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post
Hey guys. I got an email from a KEYE42SUCKS.COM visitor, and Gary Vinson did in fact CONFIRM that the Texans will be on KEYE this sunday against the Panthers.

Let's see if it lives up. We should still go out to 3rd base however and have a great time again!
That's odd cause the coverage map initally showed that Austin would be getting the Texans game (which I think was a mistake), then they switched to the Titans game, and now are they switching back? Vinson sure seems like he can be influnced by peole outside his station.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #37
rockabilly
Veteran

This is the email i got:

"I have had an on going dialogue with KEYETV in regards their decision not to carry the Texans on Sept. 7th and received a reply from Gary Vinson on September 10th relative to the 16th game. His opening statement was "Thanks for writing to KEYE. We made our game choice for the 16th this morning and chose the Texans game, so your information is correct." (I had information that KEYE would be carring the Texans game on the 16th). "
Old 09-15-2007   #38
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockabilly View Post

Vinson confirmed with who?

My TimeWarner guide still says Colts against the Titans. I just checked.
Old 09-15-2007   #39
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

The KEYE programming guide still shows Colts/Titans. If this was just a random e-mailer to the site who offered no proof, I sure wouldn't trust it. LOL

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #40
rockabilly
Veteran

It was just a visitors email that was sent to me. TONS of people cc me on all their messages to KEYE.

I just emailed Vinson asking him to confirm with me.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read