Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-12-2007   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default KEYE backing down: Coverage map says will show TEXANS this week!

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-02-CBS1.html

AUSTIN IS IN BLUE!!!!!
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #2
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: KEYE backing down: Coverage map says will show TEXANS this week!

Hate to burst your bubble but some others are saying that the coverage map is wrong:
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41990
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #3
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post

I don't believe it. Let me check their site.
Old 09-12-2007   #4
HuttoKarl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2801 HuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respectedHuttoKarl is a quality contributor and well respected

The KEYE website says the tacks v. colts are on Sunday.

I seriously hope the Colts crush them like grapes.
Old 09-12-2007   #5
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2293 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected

That stinks. I got really excited for our Austin brethren.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #6
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn. I just e-mailed this to my dad without reading on. I wonder if YESPN would be interested in such a story. You would never see this crap anywhere else.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #7
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Damn. I just e-mailed this to my dad without reading on. I wonder if YESPN would be interested in such a story. You would never see this crap anywhere else.
espin is so in bed with DTV that I am sure they would turn it into a DTV commercial somehow.
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2007   #8
gwallaia

Rep Power: 74346 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
keye42sucks.com == hilarity.
Quote:
Somebody please register keye42rocks.com

I'll gladly provide the hosting for the domain.
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwth...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Hookem. How can you still cheer for UT?

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 99567 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Check the map now, they just updated it.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #10
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected

Yea, well we still own the majoity of the state.
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #11
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Why can't DFW show the Texans?
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #12
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Jerry does not want any competition.
Old 09-13-2007   #13
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 34649 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
There's no reason, but just like Austin they feel they will get better ratings with the Indy v Tenn game then with the Texans game.
Old 09-13-2007   #14
Studdard64
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Studdard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respectedStuddard64 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwth...b=5&o=0&fpart=

Hookem. How can you still cheer for UT?

Easy, we are able to seperate college from pro ball.

The better question is why is a non-UT fan on a UT message board?

Trolling?
Studdard64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #15
DoCRoN
Veteran

Section: 608!!
Rep Power: 1328 DoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respectedDoCRoN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I was thinking the same thing, but then I took a look at the late game on CBS. What's with the little pocket of green (Den-Oak) in the middle of Tennessee? I'm just speculating, because I don't know what it's like out there, but are they showing this game because of Jay Cutler love? Like I said, pure speculation. Any thoughts?

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-02-CBS2.html
Old 09-13-2007   #16
gwallaia

Rep Power: 74346 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Studdard64 View Post
Easy, we are able to seperate college from pro ball.

The better question is why is a non-UT fan on a UT message board?

Trolling?
<chuckling> No, you'll never see me trolling, sorry.

Considering the controversy surrounding this subject, I checked in at hornfans to see if it was being discussed to gauge their reactions. I never posted or "trolled" over there.

Have a nice day.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-14-2007   #17
gwallaia

http://www.thankskeye42.com/

Turns out there is another website out there.

We are among the "Them"
Old 09-14-2007   #18
big homey
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoCRoN View Post
I was thinking the same thing, but then I took a look at the late game on CBS. What's with the little pocket of green (Den-Oak) in the middle of Tennessee? I'm just speculating, because I don't know what it's like out there, but are they showing this game because of Jay Cutler love? Like I said, pure speculation. Any thoughts?

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2007-02-CBS2.html
You're lookin at the late games. They're still getting IND vs TEN.
Old 09-14-2007   #19
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 79918 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Based on the grammar and syntax, I sure hope that site is written by Texas fans and not alumni.
Old 09-14-2007   #20
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Quote:

Yup, with a whoopong 240 visitors. They're a force

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read