Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2007   #61
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Room for one or two more?

Hey y'all:

I posted this thread earlier (http://www.texanstalk.com/component/...pper/Itemid,4/) and bigwig said that y'all were the people to tailgate with.

Can me and my buddy join y'all? We're more than happy to bring anything to help out.

We've got tickets in the Bullpen and we're LOUD; rumor has it we'd be in good company with y'all.

So how about it?

(and if y'all say yes, how do I find y'all?)
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #62
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Well check out is at 11 am, and we are not staying Sunday nigt so parking concerns me a little.
Worst case scenario you have to pay them $20. But they would be asses if they did that.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #63
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Yeah, I called them just now and it's fine with them......so I just need it in writing.
Old 09-22-2007   #64
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Room for one or two more?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ensign_lee View Post
Hey y'all:

I posted this thread earlier (http://www.texanstalk.com/component/...pper/Itemid,4/) and bigwig said that y'all were the people to tailgate with.

Can me and my buddy join y'all? We're more than happy to bring anything to help out.

We've got tickets in the Bullpen and we're LOUD; rumor has it we'd be in good company with y'all.

So how about it?

(and if y'all say yes, how do I find y'all?)
I am newbie with the tailgating and what not. Look forward to meeting you.

Anyone got room for about a 18pk of Bud Light in one of the coolers?
Old 09-22-2007   #65
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl
Default Re: Room for one or two more?

Quote:
I am newbie with the tailgating and what not. Look forward to meeting you.

Anyone got room for about a 18pk of Bud Light in one of the coolers?
Well our coolers will be pretty full with 6 cases of beer, but as i offered before, if you don't mind Drinking Shiner, its all the free beer u can drink...But one of the fun things about tailgating is meeting up with all the ppl you talk to on the board, so scouting everyone out will be fun for you, such GREAT ppl on here to party with, although i haven't exactly made it to Darrells yet, but i will....lol...Hey are y'all going to the Platinum lot by any chance??? ...I'll we walking over there at around 9am if y'all wanted to head to Yellow first and walk over there with me, you can meet everyone in the blue crew...And what a biggg crew they are...Its a little tricky walking over there, but alot easier if you go over with someone who can tell you where to go...Just let me know...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #66
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

You all just get together and head on over to Platinum. Maps are posted somewhere I'm not that good at posting maps, but, I can tell you where we are. Platinum lot front left corner next to Kirby and Westridge. Cant' miss us, we take up the entire corner +. My cell # is 713-577-9180 IF I hear it! lol Look forward to meeting members of this board, and most of all, look forward to kicking off the game with the best tailgate at Reliant.

See ya all tomorrow. I'm off to SHOP!!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #67
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 40918 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Hope y'all have fun tomorrow! I wish I could be there to meet some of you that I haven't met yet. I'll see the rest of y'all at the next one!

The guy Dante's bringing is really cool...y'all will like him. He's a Cowboys fan underneath it all, so give him hell!
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-22-2007   #68
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Thanks for the number Sandy, you read my mind, i was going to ask you for it just in case i made a wrong turn, lol, i'm pretty good at that....See ya tomorrow...Lauren, i hadn't had the chance to meet you yet, but look forward to it since i heard soo much about you....I am sooooo ready for some football Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-22-2007   #69
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You all just get together and head on over to Platinum. Maps are posted somewhere I'm not that good at posting maps, but, I can tell you where we are. Platinum lot front left corner next to Kirby and Westridge. Cant' miss us, we take up the entire corner +. My cell # is 713-577-9180 IF I hear it! lol Look forward to meeting members of this board, and most of all, look forward to kicking off the game with the best tailgate at Reliant.

Gma

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007   #70
ensign_lee
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 468 ensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respectedensign_lee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Gma
Hope you don't mind if I give you a call tomorrow if I get lost. My name's Edmund.
ensign_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007   #71
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Thanks everybody for letting me and Joe be part of a great tailgate! I had a great time and got to meet a lot of people. It was a blast hanging with the Blue Crew.

Old 09-24-2007   #72
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Thanks everybody for letting me and Joe be part of a great tailgate! I had a great time and got to meet a lot of people. It was a blast hanging with the Blue Crew.

Hardcore, sorry i missed you...I got to Platinum around 9:45...Amazing because SheTexan was introducing me to everyone there, she must have forgot about you...Anyways, had an unbelievable blast there at the tailgate and the best time ever at the game...Awesome seats Sandy, again i can't thank you enough, the excitement in the bull pen is AMAZING...I've never witnessed hardcore fans like that all in one area screaming at the same time...There wasn't one person not standing or not screaming...I hope you take care of the foot, it really looked pretty swollen...
Old 09-24-2007   #73
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

The foots a mess Jen, BUT, I will recover, one of these days. Sorry I missed introducing you to Hardcore, just so many fans there yesterday it was hard keeping up with everyone. BUT, over all, I thought it was AWESOME seeing so many diehard fans in one place all at the same time. Just amazing. Everyone visiting, chatting football, and just having a great time.

All you guys/gals who came over from the other lots to pay us a visit, and to meet Sideline, ( I won't call names, because I'll leave someone out ) I THANK you for taking the time to come by. It's great fun putting faces to names. I found myself introducing people by their message board name rather than their real names. In fact, not sure I KNOW some of YA'LLs real names! lol

I hope a good time was had by all!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #74
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I had a blast and appreciate the kids beatting the crap out of Peyton, Thanks parents for giving them permission. The horse leg got eaten with many compliments on the taste. I just want everyong to take a moment to get out a get well soon to all our starters we lost yesterday. God please heal Johnson, Jones, McKinney, Green and Please God give us a miracle and heal Killings.
Old 09-24-2007   #75
Texan_Lee
Lost for now...

Rep Power: 18 Texan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden coverTexan_Lee could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via AIM to Texan_Lee Send a message via MSN to Texan_Lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
I had a blast and appreciate the kids beatting the crap out of Peyton, Thanks parents for giving them permission. The horse leg got eaten with many compliments on the taste. I just want everyong to take a moment to get out a get well soon to all our starters we lost yesterday. God please heal Johnson, Jones, McKinney, Green and Please God give us a miracle and heal Killings.
Amen!

I want to say this was a great tailgate (probably one of the better one's we've had in a while). It was great to meet all the newbies (ShinerGirl, Hardcore, and Sideline), and we certainly hope each of you left with an experience that will be hard to forget! Everyone have a safe trip back home, especially Sideline... it's a bit of a distance between Houston and Sheffield.

Hope to see all our fans (even the new one's) and all our players healthy and ready for more great game days to come!
Go Texans!!! Go Bull Pen!!!
Section 116 - Row D
Texan_Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #76
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
The horse leg was tasty, thanks Joe Texan for cooking it up.

And I echo the concern for our players!!! I hope they all recover 100%.

Old 09-24-2007   #77
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Lee View Post
Amen!

I want to say this was a great tailgate (probably one of the better one's we've had in a while). It was great to meet all the newbies (ShinerGirl, Hardcore, and Sideline), and we certainly hope each of you left with an experience that will be hard to forget! Everyone have a safe trip back home, especially Sideline... it's a bit of a distance between Houston and Sheffield.

Hope to see all our fans (even the new one's) and all our players healthy and ready for more great game days to come!
It was great meeting you too.

I hope everyone that got a magnet really likes them, please give me any feedback you get, and if any of your buddies want one we sell 'em over the net.
Old 09-24-2007   #78
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Quote:

Thanks for the magnet, currently on my front door (until I go to school, otherwise someone will steal it).

VERY nice to meet you, Hobie, Shinerbock (officially, or at least soberly), and anyone else I am forgetting about!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007   #79
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Thanks for the magnet, currently on my front door (until I go to school, otherwise someone will steal it).

VERY nice to meet you, Hobie, Shinerbock (officially, or at least soberly), and anyone else I am forgetting about!

LOL, Oh i see, thats why you didn't remember meeting me last time huh??? Now the truth comes out....Anyways, it was a pleasure meeting you and all the great ppl in Platinum...Sandy was right, more then half the board is in Platinum...lol...Till next time guys!!!!
Old 09-25-2007   #80
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

It was great seeing everyone! The tailgate is getting better every week.

For all the visitors: It was nice meeting you but you need to stop visiting and start coming every game.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read