Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-19-2007   #41
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
If we show up on saturday, you guys will have to carry us in! :

do we need to bring anything? I mean if I bring food, does that mean you will have food not consumed, and I should just pitch in cash? Sorry for the newbie questions but I am a Texan and we are just polite that way ya' know?
Doubtful we will eat much, just want to drink and talk football smack and get pumped! But a horse meat sammich sounds 'pert bit' good!!!
Not to speak for the others, but food usually gets thrown away. Just bring your choice of beverages and we'll take care of the rest.

And yes, I meant Sunday, folks.

Points to Marcie for Colt 45!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #42
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

is it sunday yet
Old 09-19-2007   #43
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
is it sunday yet
I'm counting down with you!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #44
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Well people, the weekend has begun....Time to get outta the office and head home and enjoy a Ice Cold Rolling Rock !! For those in the Blue Crew, I shall see ya'll Sunday, and for those who are not, enjoy as well...

And as Marvin Zindler always put it when he was closing out Friday's:
"Have a good weekend, good golf,good tennis, or whatever makes you happy"
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #45
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Right on!! I'm fixin' to get outta here too.... See everyone Sunday (infection and all).
Old 09-21-2007   #46
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

You guys can kiss it. I leave in 2 hours, been here since 7:15am.

Time has slowed down at the moment...
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #47
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Right on!! I'm fixin' to get outta here too.... See everyone Sunday (infection and all).
Bill, what did I tell you about those urban cougars? Now it burns when you tinkle, sheesh.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.

Last edited by Yankee_In_TX; 09-21-2007 at 04:23 PM.
Sponsored links
Old 09-21-2007   #48
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

Lucky you, in 2 hours my shift FIRST starts.....UUGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Bill, what did I tell you about those urban cougars? Not it burns when you tinkle, sheesh.
I know, I know... But after a few cocktails - the rules go out the window!!
Old 09-21-2007   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post

LMAO... In a couple of hours, I should have a pretty good buzz working!!
Old 09-21-2007   #51
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Just remember the Saturday/Sunday/Monday ritual

Pre-hydrate, De-hydrate, Re-hydrate!
Old 09-21-2007   #52
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_General View Post
Just remember the Saturday/Sunday/Monday ritual

Pre-hydrate, De-hydrate, Re-hydrate!
Yeah, OSU football spoils the Saturday plan.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-21-2007   #53
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
FWIW, there's a strong possibility that our days of flip-flopping back and forth each game from blue to yellow will stop. Meaning that my half of the bppb will be visiting Blue exclusively on game days. Nothing against the grass, but I've always had a soft spot for blue (and platinum!) and orange when we're actually allowed enough time to go that far out.
Hoooo-raaaaaay.

BTW, I will be sitting in my regular seat on Sunday, so I will do my part to get our section rocking. Including the panty-wadded guy despite himself.

Sunday could be the best tailgate evaaaar. And we all need to be the folks that help get people inside the stadium early.

Old 09-21-2007   #54
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Well, it's turned out that along with the wife and me, I have recruited 2 buddies and one of them has 2 sons tagging along. The 11 yr old just so happens to have the Colts as his #1 team with the Texans as a firm #2 (I am working on him...Colts jersey but Texans hat!) but it is not too late for the 5 yr old, full on texans fan with just a hint of colts but constantly brain washing...Uh, I mean Molding, yeah thats it... molding

So The Austin Train is Rollin'

See you guys there!
Old 09-22-2007   #55
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Yeah, OSU football spoils the Saturday plan.
Double Pre-hydration Fridays for you, Yank!
Old 09-22-2007   #56
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Yankee started his pre-hydration on Thursday.

Prep day is here. Make sure everything is ready and load up for the morning.
Old 09-22-2007   #57
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Double Pre-hydration Fridays for you, Yank!
Crud, so the trip to Coaches was outside the plan last night?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-22-2007   #58
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Everyone, thanks to a couple on invites, me and a friend of mine will be hanging out with you guys. I can't wait to meet so many posters.

I do have a question though, I am staying right down the road at Kirby and 610. Can I carry beer down the street and into the lot? We plan on walking down from our hotel room, if they let us stay parked at the hotel. Since we don't have a parking pass and all.
Old 09-22-2007   #59
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

You can park there. If you're staying there As for carrying beer down the street, you'll be fine, just don't crack one open.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 09-22-2007   #60
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You can park there. If you're staying there As for carrying beer down the street, you'll be fine, just don't crack one open.

Well check out is at 11 am, and we are not staying Sunday nigt so parking concerns me a little.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read