Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-14-2007   #21
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline
Default Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Yep! Not long now, Im getting quite excited about it all. My First Texans game and my first Tailgate, going to be awesome.

Is there anything that I would need to bring along with me to the game/tailgate? Is it a special day for the Colts game?

I know we had the Liberty white game last week.
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Yep! Not long now, Im getting quite excited about it all. My First Texans game and my first Tailgate, going to be awesome.

Is there anything that I would need to bring along with me to the game/tailgate? Is it a special day for the Colts game?

I know we had the Liberty white game last week.
It's pretty much tradition that the new guy brings 15 cases of beer.............. j/k
Old 09-14-2007   #23
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Well, we're looking for some horse meat...
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2007   #24
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

You could play this:

Old 09-14-2007   #25
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Marci you are blowing this way out of proportion
Old 09-15-2007   #26
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
It's pretty much tradition that the new guy brings 15 cases of beer.............. j/k
haha, I like it. I was going to bring 20, but if 15 will do nevermind...
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2007   #27
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
haha, I like it. I was going to bring 20, but if 15 will do nevermind...
True....but they are the 3 liter Heinikan cans, so 15 cases will do fine.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-17-2007   #28
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Well guys, I plan on coming by for this tailgate party...Thanks for the invite Shetexan !! Since I am walking from the Orange, lugging those 15 cases will be difficult, ; ) so, where can I meet someone to drop off some stuff for me and for ya'll...
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #29
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Well guys, I plan on coming by for this tailgate party...Thanks for the invite Shetexan !! Since I am walking from the Orange, lugging those 15 cases will be difficult, ; ) so, where can I meet someone to drop off some stuff for me and for ya'll...
I'll be there also Hobie....Walking from the Yellow...I have to look at it as an energizing walk...lol....But looking forward to meeting the Blue Crew again, and the ones i didn't get a chance to meet last time...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #30
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
I'll be there also Hobie....Walking from the Yellow...I have to look at it as an energizing walk...lol....But looking forward to meeting the Blue Crew again, and the ones i didn't get a chance to meet last time...
Make sure you stop and see Double Barrell....He still thinks you are like the tooth fairy and Santa....Never seen ya but has heard all about ya !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #31
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Make sure you stop and see Double Barrell....He still thinks you are like the tooth fairy and Santa....Never seen ya but has heard all about ya !!
LOL, I will try....
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007   #32
Da_General
Obnoxious Musician

Rep Power: 17 Da_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden coverDa_General could be on the next Madden cover

FWIW, there's a strong possibility that our days of flip-flopping back and forth each game from blue to yellow will stop. Meaning that my half of the bppb will be visiting Blue exclusively on game days. Nothing against the grass, but I've always had a soft spot for blue (and platinum!) and orange when we're actually allowed enough time to go that far out.
Old 09-17-2007   #33
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you can get there at 15 till 7am I will let you throw whatever in the back of my truck. just meet at the platinum enterance off kirby. Else you can try to put some stuff over the fence.

Sideline good to see you making the trip and I hear your making it a football trip. Look foreward to seeing you in person, Your gonna have a blast.
Old 09-17-2007   #34
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

I believe I will try to get a leg of horse for the grill
Old 09-18-2007   #35
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

Well, the wife and I are the proud new owners of season tickets for our Texans and are lookin for some new friends to tailgate with. We live it Austin and drop the kids off with memaw and come to the games! Would love to come and visit ya'll! We have Blue parking and have been wondering around the lots, but have not found a home yet. If ya'll have room, and don't mind...What time should we show up and what should we bring? Look forward to meeting you all.
BTW, sorry, no "colt" related food ideas either

Last edited by stevn8r; 09-18-2007 at 11:01 PM.
stevn8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #36
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew: Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn8r View Post
Well, the wife and I are the proud new owners of season tickets for our Texans and are lookin for some new friends to tailgate with. We live it Austin and drop the kids off with memaw and come to the games! Would love to come and visit ya'll! We have Blue parking and have been wondering around the lots, but have not found a home yet. If ya'll have room, and don't mind...What time should we show up and what should we bring? Look forward to meeting you all.
BTW, sorry, no "colt" related food ideas either
First, welcome to the "club." We're not actually in BLUE, but we'd love to meet you Saturday. Class is starting, can someone post David's map?
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #37
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 34856 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Class is starting, can someone post David's map?
One of these days you will learn how to use these boards...

Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #38
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
First, welcome to the "club." We're not actually in BLUE, but we'd love to meet you Saturday. Class is starting, can someone post David's map?
SATURDAY???? You know something I don't know Yank??
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007   #39
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 197 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

If we show up on saturday, you guys will have to carry us in! :

do we need to bring anything? I mean if I bring food, does that mean you will have food not consumed, and I should just pitch in cash? Sorry for the newbie questions but I am a Texan and we are just polite that way ya' know?
Doubtful we will eat much, just want to drink and talk football smack and get pumped! But a horse meat sammich sounds 'pert bit' good!!!
Old 09-19-2007   #40
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
We're having a problem carrying on the "themed" food idea. And thanks Mike for forgetting the corn last week.

Best we can come up with is horse radish?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read