Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Schaub or Bulger

indiantexan

Waterboy
I had Marc Bulger as my starting QB and Rex Grossman on the bench for Week 1. After Grossman's pathetic performance i dumped him and got Schaub. Whom should i play for week 2...Schaub vs. Carolina or Bulger vs. 49ers?

Also, whom should i play between Ahman Green and Ronnie Brown (Miami) for Week 2?

Some advise please!

P.S. The title should have been Schaub or Bulger :embarrass

I had Marc Bulger as my starting QB and Rex Grossman on the bench for Week 1. After Grossman's pathetic performance i dumped him and got Schaub. Whom should i play for week 2...Schaub vs. Carolina or Bulger vs. 49ers?

Also, whom should i play between Ahman Green and Ronnie Brown (Miami) for Week 2?

Some advise please!

Take this with a LARGE grain of salt... but...

Schaub could have a long day against a good Carolina defense. But Bulger lost his LT and Mike Martz isn't there any more. The Niners were bringing all sorts of pressure against the Cards and I expect them to do the same against the Rams. I honestly think that Schaub is going to have a better day.

Ronnie Brown got less than 3 ypc and 40 yards receiving against the Skins. Ahman was much more productive on the ground but not so productive through the air last week. Ahman is going to be going against the Panthers (did I mention their defense is good?) and Brown is going against a Dallas defense that looked pretty porous last week. My first guess would be to take Brown. IF the Dallas D really is as bad as it looked against the Giants, then he could have a good day.

But I don't trust the Dolphins.

I'd go with Ahman.

And that sounds like I'm a total :homer:.

With Grossman going against the Chiefs he might have been your best bet. He could end up having a big game against them. Since you dropped him my first instinct would be to go with Bulger. It should be a competitive game. My only concern is he might give up more turnovers than Schaub. If you're heavily penalized in your league for picks or fumbles you might play it safe & go with Schaub.

If it was me I'd drop one of my extra DEF or K and pick up Grossman for the week to start against the Chiefs.

I am going with Schaub and Ahman. As Vinny said, one cannot trust the Dolphins...

I am playing in a Yahoo public league and the 2 QBs i was assigned were Bulger and Grossman, whom i later dropped for Schaub. I have T J Houshmazilly and Hines Ward as my 2 WRs. I was able to acquire Jacoby Jones on waivers . My RBs are Ahman Green and Ronnie Brown. Heath Miller (Pitt) is my TE and i have Pitt defense. I was able to win my 1st match-up. Hopefully, i can do the same in Week 2!

Back