Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft The future stars of the NFL

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007   #1
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Vicious Bar Brawl between OU-UT fans results in near Castration

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — To hear Oklahoma football fans tell it, some things just aren't done in the heart of Sooner Nation, and one of them is to walk into a bar wearing a Texas Longhorns T-shirt.

That's exactly what touched off a bloody skirmish that left a Texas-shirt-wearing fan nearly castrated and an Oklahoma fan facing aggravated assault charges that could put him in prison for up to five years.

"He could see both of his testicles hanging on the outside of his body," said Thomas' attorney, Carl Hughes. "He was wearing a pair of white shorts, which made it that much worse."

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5126036.html
I dunno, but I'd say folks in this part of the country take their football seriously.
Old 09-11-2007   #2
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vicious Bar Brawl between OU-UT fans results in near Castration

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP)
"He could see both of his testicles hanging on the outside of his body," said Thomas' attorney, Carl Hughes. "He was wearing a pair of white shorts, which made it that much worse."
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/5126036.html
Who wears white shorts after labor day?
Old 09-11-2007   #3
2ToneBlue
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Who wears white shorts after labor day?
This happened a little bit ago, wonder what took Chron so long to get it.

There's a picture of the guy. Story was around Thu August 23, 2007.

http://newsok.com/article/3108932/1187842091

P.S. Nice reponse though
Old 09-11-2007   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80316 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I heard about this on the radio and it happened in a sports bar. The Longhorn fan was insisting that they put on the Titans preseason game so he could enjoy some VY man love. The locals decided that there are too many Titans fans in the world and figured it would be best if he did not procreate. So they literally took matters into their own hands.
Old 09-11-2007   #5
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The locals decided that there are too many Titans fans in the world and figured it would be best if he did not procreate. So they literally took matters into their own hands.
I think I'm starting to like these OKC guys.
Old 09-11-2007   #6
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 1061 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunusguy View Post
I think I'm starting to like these OKC guys.
Haha! Agreed.
Old 09-11-2007   #7
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's really not cool. That's horrible. I'm kind of surpised by that action from a 53 year old man. I mean seriously, punch him in the face or break a bar stool over his head or something...but don't pull a man's package- what a wiener that guy is.

My juevos literally hurt after reading that article and thinking about this.

I hope that man does go to jail for 5 years...I don't care who you are...if a Titan fan was in Reliant Stadium bragging and heckling a Texan fan and one of us did that to the TAck fan.....I'd be pissed. I would want that Texan fan barred from the stadium and thrown in jail...you don't mess with a man's jewels.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Sponsored links
Old 09-11-2007   #8
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

some dude's balls get ripped off and Aggie fan shows their 'class' and praises the assailant. very nice touch TL13.

not making fun of testicular injuries is like the ultimate Man Law...obviously its optional for losers from A&M as their balls reside in their best friend's mouths when they arent being treated some strain of herpes they got off a sheep in Agriculture lab.

nice showing against Fresno State too...if that loser WR from FS doesnt try and be on Sportscenter by reaching out his arm to the pylon you are sitting there with an embarassing home loss to Fresno State in that pile of garbage you call Kyle Field. Instead, you get an embarassing triple overtime win against Fresno State. What was hilarious were the players and fans acting like they won the freaking lottery. All the fags in their military gear and their white cheerleading uniforms were just going crazy like they actual won something. Leave it to real programs like Texas to win things of actual value....you can continue to celebrate wins over Fresno State like you just won a National Championship....its the closest you losers will ever come to it.

BTW, when Texas rolls your program this year in your own 2nd rate outhouse err stadium Kyle Field, none of your homoerotic traditions will save you. just keep holding hands, singing stupid songs, getting drunk and building things that fall down and kill innocent students, building libraries for horrible presidents, developing the perfect potato and acting like you invented cold fusion, kissing nasty heffers after scores, having buzzcut losers in white jumpsuits as cheerleaders, having the embarassment that is The Corps, performing beastialities on Reveille, drinking Busch Light at Dixie Chicken, losing to Baylor while losing in life, and perpetuating the stereotypes that anyone from the state of Texas is a Hee-Haw lovin' slackjawed yokel. Maybe you can pull your sabres out again after we punk you YET AGAIN on your own turf.

When a program has to get up to play Baylor, you know they are pathetic. Baylor owns u.

The University Of Texas > Baylor > Texas A&M

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 09-11-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 09-11-2007   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

"Like Beckett and Thomas, many fans of the two college squads never attended either university,..."

That is hilarious in itself. What's really going to have them rolling in the isles is the upcoming voir dire proceeding before trial. Then the trial itself, OH MY GOD!

Old 09-11-2007   #10
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
some dude's balls get ripped off and Aggie fan shows their 'class' and praises the assailant. very nice touch TL13.

not making fun of testicular injuries is like the ultimate Man Law...obviously its optional for losers from A&M as their balls reside in their best friend's mouths when they arent being treated some strain of herpes they got off a sheep in Agriculture lab.

nice showing against Fresno State too...if that loser WR from FS doesnt try and be on Sportscenter by reaching out his arm to the pylon you are sitting there with an embarassing home loss to Fresno State in that pile of garbage you call Kyle Field. Instead, you get an embarassing triple overtime win against Fresno State. What was hilarious were the players and fans acting like they won the freaking lottery. All the fags in their military gear and their white cheerleading uniforms were just going crazy like they actual won something. Leave it to real programs like Texas to win things of actual value....you can continue to celebrate wins over Fresno State like you just won a National Championship....its the closest you losers will ever come to it.

BTW, when Texas rolls your program this year in your own 2nd rate outhouse err stadium Kyle Field, none of your homoerotic traditions will save you. just keep holding hands, singing stupid songs, getting drunk and building things that fall down and kill innocent students, building libraries for horrible presidents, developing the perfect potato and acting like you invented cold fusion, kissing nasty heffers after scores, having buzzcut losers in white jumpsuits as cheerleaders, having the embarassment that is The Corps, performing beastialities on Reveille, drinking Busch Light at Dixie Chicken, losing to Baylor while losing in life, and perpetuating the stereotypes that anyone from the state of Texas is a Hee-Haw lovin' slackjawed yokel. Maybe you can pull your sabres out again after we punk you YET AGAIN on your own turf.

When a program has to get up to play Baylor, you know they are pathetic. Baylor owns u.

Baylor > Texas A&M
Wow. That's the most hardcore beatdown I've ever seen on a MB.

You must really love the Aggies.
Old 09-11-2007   #11
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
That's really not cool. That's horrible. I'm kind of surpised by that action from a 53 year old man. I mean seriously, punch him in the face or break a bar stool over his head or something...but don't pull a man's package- what a wiener that guy is.

My juevos literally hurt after reading that article and thinking about this.

I hope that man does go to jail for 5 years...I don't care who you are...if a Titan fan was in Reliant Stadium bragging and heckling a Texan fan and one of us did that to the TAck fan.....I'd be pissed. I would want that Texan fan barred from the stadium and thrown in jail...you don't mess with a man's jewels.
Agreed.

I wouldnt even wish this on a ND fan. And I am no fan of the Irish.
Old 09-11-2007   #12
2ToneBlue
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Wow. That's the most hardcore beatdown I've ever seen on a MB.

You must really love the Aggies.
I feel slapped being a Fresno State fan during that post
Old 09-11-2007   #13
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am just amazed sometimes at how some Aggies conduct themselves. Sure there are some UT fans that act like idiots, but it seems a lot more common with incredible stupidity when it comes to the Aggie fan base on more than a regular basis.

The one Aggie that takes the cake is the running back that scored a TD the year they beat Texas and they had that bonfire collapse. After he scored the TD, he did the slitting throat thing. I was just amazed at his stupidity of that action considering 19 or so of his fellow students died setting up some bonfire a few days earlier. Sure he scored a TD to beat Texas, but 19 of his fellow classmates actually died in a cheering event for the game.

What an *****!
Old 09-11-2007   #14
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood_texan View Post
I am just amazed sometimes at how some Aggies conduct themselves. Sure there are some UT fans that act like idiots, but it seems a lot more common with incredible stupidity when it comes to the Aggie fan base on more than a regular basis.

The one Aggie that takes the cake is the running back that scored a TD the year they beat Texas and they had that bonfire collapse. After he scored the TD, he did the slitting throat thing. I was just amazed at his stupidity of that action considering 19 or so of his fellow students died setting up some bonfire a few days earlier. Sure he scored a TD to beat Texas, but 19 of his fellow classmates actually died in a cheering event for the game.

What an *****!
dont forget the sabre rattling neonazi's that assaulted Texas fans celebrating on Kyle Field. Like they were defending the program's honor....whatever lil' hitler. you got pwned on the last game on your stupid grass and you couldn't take it so you decided to start swinging swords like you were King Arthur. They are as irrelevant as they are ignorant but hey at least they beat Fresno State. Congrats A&M. God forbid what they would have done had they lost. They would have probably done public executions on the 50 yard line. just a joke of a program and a dinosaur nearing extinction. No good coach wants to go there, only rednecks and uncle tom's want to play there, and they never win anything other than the Loser Of The Year award.

Paul Bear Bryant is probably rolling in his grave on how far they have fallen. A&M is Tech's ***** and now Baylor and OSU are even knocking the door down. They should just demote A&M to Conference USA and pick up TCU or even Cougar High....they can take their stupid 50's era traditions and stick them where the sun don't shine as far as I am concerned. they just suck and I feel sorry for their pathetic program....and this is coming from a Horn who is quite embarassed with all the police blotter coming out of Austin. Still doesnt hold a candle to the annual embarassment that is Aggie football or the perpetual embarassment that is the school itself. It's the 21st century, you losers.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 09-11-2007 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-11-2007   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

What an *****!
I must defend Aggie honor, it was 12 that perished.
Old 09-11-2007   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Since SH doesn't have the balls to say what school he went to, I am wondering if he still recovering from his visit to Oklahoma........

Just kidding SH, it seemed toooooooo easy..
Old 09-11-2007   #17
hollywood_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1649 hollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedhollywood_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I must defend Aggie honor, it was 12 that perished.
I apologize for using the wrong number, but how is correcting me defending Aggie honor?

There are just some things I don't understand and probably never will...
Old 09-11-2007   #18
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

That dude sounds like he was lucky he did not have to eat them. But what can you expect since it is so close to Dallas
Old 09-11-2007   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I apologize for using the wrong number, but how is correcting me defending Aggie honor?

There are just some things I don't understand and probably never will...
I am not defending the player's actions with my comments, but more the importance of those who did die at Bonfire. I just don't want the memories to be bastardized is all. Again, it wasn't defending the player, but memorializing those who died.
Old 09-11-2007   #20
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

So are nunusguy and TL13 even Aggies or are you just stating this because its against UT? I'm just curious.

Quite a rant against the aggies there, lol. I must say Fresno St. came out after halftime ready to play. I was impressed with their QB, the name escapes me. He had clutch throw after clutch throw that were right on the money, and seemed to play with a lot of poise. Their TE seemed huge, seems he could have a lot of potential in the future.

I have not run into many ATM fans that seem to be classless as you say. Neither have I run into UT fans like that. LSU fans on the other hand, thats a different story! lol
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > College Football & the 2014 NFL Draft
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read