Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 11-09-2004   #1
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to El_DudeArino Send a message via Yahoo to El_DudeArino
Cool The Vikes Starting To Unravel Early

They usually don't choke till later on, although the NFC looks pretty pathetic this year...

Eagles will most probably take that side.
Old 11-09-2004   #2
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

By the way things are going in the NFC...you could quite possibly have a team thats 8-8 getting the wildcard.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #3
HowBoutThemCowboys!
All Pro

Rep Power: 30 HowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performerHowBoutThemCowboys! is a Legendary performer

I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen so Dallas can slip can slip into a wildcard slot

Dallas Cowboys- 5 Time World Champions
HowBoutThemCowboys! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #4
Ihategeeks
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26 Ihategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of FamerIhategeeks is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84
By the way things are going in the NFC...you could quite possibly have a team thats 8-8 getting the wildcard.

Weee lions still got a shot then
Old 11-09-2004   #5
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys!
I'm crossing my fingers for that to happen so Dallas can slip can slip into a wildcard slot
Ummm...no. You guys are done. Start looking at those draft pics!
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #6
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Man I do NOT see how the Lions let the Redskins beat them. That blew my mind.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #7
LiveForTheGame
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to LiveForTheGame

Vikings unravel a lot, and people(not necessarilly on here) are comparing last year's decline after the game vs. the Giants to this year's...however two in a row this year isn't much since they did lose to Indy without having Moss.
LiveForTheGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-10-2004   #8
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72046 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowBoutThemCowboys!
HAH! I dont like to cross teams off the list this early, but the cows are done. Vinny looks horrible. Rashard Lee? Who the F is that? And the D looks nothing like last year. Like they said in the earlier post, start looking at your draft picks, and pray the Bills start losing again.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004   #9
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Lord knows I am NO fan of the Bovine Administartors, but Vinny has actually done pretty well based on what he is working with. He is on pace to throw for ~4,100 yards. I doubt he will get there, but that is a pretty good pace all thing concidered for a 41 year old statue. Now the rest of the team????? Well, they are stinking it up like a bunch of cowpies.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2004   #10
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Vinny can still play and when he has the time to pass he can do so and very well. He does fumble too much though and the interceptions are not always his fault. The receivers run the wrong route, don't give maximum effort to catching the ball like Keyshawn this past weekend...I think with what he's been given to work with (no running game, average receivers) he's done well.

Terry Glenn and Vinny had something nice working till he got hurt.

Even with a fairly weak NFC I don't think the Cowboys will even sniff the playoffs and they may be starting next year with new coaches, new QB, new system. Again. I think Bill has a 4 year contract. I don't know what his plans are but he leaves when things don't suit him. And this is not suiting him.
Old 11-15-2004   #11
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Default It's the Tunas fault

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
I think Bill has a 4 year contract. I don't know what his plans are but he leaves when things don't suit him. And this is not suiting him.
He picked Tvegg simply because he's a good boy and always obeys daddy. Win or go away....
Old 11-15-2004   #12
TheOgre
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17 TheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVPTheOgre was voted MVP

The Giant's game was the only game they looked lost. They lost their last two games on a last second FG against the Colts and Packers. It isn't like they are losing to Carolina or San Fran.
TheOgre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2004   #13
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveMcK4
He picked Tvegg simply because he's a good boy and always obeys daddy. Win or go away....

Huh? Who or what is Tvegg?
Old 11-16-2004   #14
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Testerverde. I'm guessing though.
Old 11-17-2004   #15
El_DudeArino
Veteran

Default Tvegg

Quote:
Testaverde is a vegetable....

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read