Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-10-2007   #1
real

Default 49'ers vs. Cardinals

Two good young QB's surrounded by two talented young offenses...

I think I heard that Staley was starting at LT...

I was really high on the guy and I thought he was the second best LT in this draft......

Should be a good game....
Old 09-10-2007   #2
real

Default Re: 49'ers vs. Cardinals

Terrible Throw by Matt....LOL...what was he looking at....

He'll get it together...
Old 09-10-2007   #3
real

Frank Gore is a man...
Old 09-10-2007   #4
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 17854 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

go 9ers
Old 09-10-2007   #5
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

I just picked up a signed Alex Smith jersey for a steal, so of course, I am now paying attention to his qb skills.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #6
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah I know, intercepted right off the bat! Either he's gonna overcome it or head down the crapper in a hurry. I'm thinking option #2. I've never had high expectations for the guy for some reason and I don't even know that much about his playing capabilities.
Old 09-10-2007   #7
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
I just picked up a signed Alex Smith jersey for a steal, so of course, I am now paying attention to his qb skills.
I've been impressed the few times I've watched him...

I think he'll be a good QB for them...
Sponsored links
Old 09-10-2007   #8
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cjeremy635 View Post
Yeah I know, intercepted right off the bat! Either he's gonna overcome it or head down the crapper in a hurry. I'm thinking option #2. I've never had high expectations for the guy for some reason and I don't even know that much about his playing capabilities.

We shall see.....

I think he rebounds in a big way....

stay tuned folks....
Old 09-10-2007   #9
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Rep Power: 31248 Cjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respectedCjeremy635 is a quality contributor and well respected

WOW, did Arizona luck out or what?
Old 09-10-2007   #10
real

Levi Brown is awful....
Old 09-10-2007   #11
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

I told ya XTRU......down the crapper!!! j/k It's too early to tell.
Old 09-10-2007   #12
real

Matt looking shaky....uh-oh....
Old 09-10-2007   #13
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 36463 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Who was that pass intended for?
Old 09-10-2007   #14
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

Quote:
Who was that pass intended for?
The defensive back I assume, he slightly over threw him.
Old 09-10-2007   #15
Cjeremy635
Overtraining

#24 is speedy fast. I'd like to have him for a safety.
Old 09-10-2007   #16
real

I'm liking the three Mike's in the booth....
Old 09-10-2007   #17
real

This San Fran defense is balling....
Old 09-10-2007   #18
real

The Cardinals need a RB...

The Edge is dull....
Old 09-10-2007   #19
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Where, I want one
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #20
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexican_texan View Post
Where, I want one
I won a silent auction at a fundraiser. There were so many outstanding offerings that somehow the jersey didn't attract as much attention and I was there waiting to scoop down. Try Ebay, but check the feedback, because I have been able to pick up some good deals. Of course, offseason is usually the best time.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read