Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-10-2007   #1
TexansFight
All Pro

Rep Power: 2292 TexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansFight is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Ability of overcome mistakes

This is what good teams do. We left a potential 14 points off the board with Schaub's end zone interception and AJ's football. That stuff would have doomed us in the past and would screw us against a better football team but we were still able to win. Its a good feeling to know that we won and could have a played a lot better given our potential.

McKinney needs to be benched. He is getting abused out there.
TexansFight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #2
real

Default Re: Ability of overcome mistakes

I don't think you bench McKinney for Flannigan. Nor Chris White.
Old 09-10-2007   #3
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtruroyaltyx View Post
I don't think you bench McKinney for Flannigan. Nor Chris White.
Not this soon, but if he continues to get thrown around it should definitely be something to consider in the near future.
Old 09-10-2007   #4
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Ability of overcome mistakes? All your base are belong to us!

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #5
real

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Not this soon, but if he continues to get thrown around it should definitely be something to consider in the near future.
I think we need a better center definitely. But looking at the alternatives, I wouldn't be too quick to pull that trigger. I'm in love with Chris White....I think this guys is really good, but I'd rather have Mckinney in the game because of his cohesiveness with the 1st team, and Chris White was really impressive against back-ups in the pre-season....I'm not at all enamored with Flannigan...

McKinney did get handled a few times, but he was also a big help on that 10 min game icing drive....

I think the line that's out there right now is about as good as it's gonna get this year....

But I do agree that he needs to stop getting manhandled at the point of attack so often....
Old 09-10-2007   #6
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 560 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Wasn't McKinney blocking that big SOB Tyler all day long? That guy is huge!
Old 09-10-2007   #7
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

Chiefs D-line was just really good they have boone who kept knocking us down

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read