Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-10-2007   #1
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Yellow and Blue people

Herv, KT, Gwallia, Disaack, Elle, DB, Dante, Yankee....nice meeting all of ya'll and finally putting some names to faces. Had a blast..hope to do it again sometime.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Yellow and Blue people

Nice meeting you and PD also!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #3
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon
Default Re: Yellow and Blue people

yes. fun was had.
Old 09-10-2007   #4
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Good to meet you guys! It was a fun game to tailgate, and hope y'all can make it out there again sometime.
Old 09-10-2007   #5
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Good to meet you guys! It was a fun game to tailgate, and hope y'all can make it out there again sometime.
Sorry i did not get to meet you DB..Well, maybe next time, AGAIN...lol...It was nice to meet Tedc and also SheTexan who i absolutely adored....An awesome woman...
shinerbock_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinerbock_girl View Post
Sorry i did not get to meet you DB..Well, maybe next time, AGAIN...lol...It was nice to meet Tedc and also SheTexan who i absolutely adored....An awesome woman...
Hmmm, I am starting to see a pattern here DB !!!

SBG...you came to Houston and did not find your way over to the Orange lot, man, does that hurt....

Hope you had a good time, what a game huh !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #7
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 406301 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Hmmm, I am starting to see a pattern here DB !!!

SBG...you came to Houston and did not find your way over to the Orange lot, man, does that hurt....

Hope you had a good time, what a game huh !!
I think she's a figment of our imaginations....
Old 09-10-2007   #8
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 shinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVPshinerbock_girl was voted MVP
Send a message via MSN to shinerbock_girl Send a message via Yahoo to shinerbock_girl

Quote:
AHHHH, Make me feel bad...I know, i deserve it, i deserve it...But u guys still love me!!!!!!!!
Old 09-10-2007   #9
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Ya know, she's like Santa, you always hear he exists, but you never see him... I am thinking proof is needed that she does indeed exist.
Old 09-10-2007   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Ya know, she's like Santa, you always hear he exists, but you never see him... I am thinking proof is needed that she does indeed exist.
At least Santa brings us presents. [/guilt trip]
Old 09-10-2007   #11
shinerbock_girl
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Ok ok i get it....lol......Put a dager in my heart will ya...Ask Mannyo123, he knows i exist...lol...Of and SheTexan, My mentor....
Old 09-10-2007   #12
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It was GREAT meeting you too Jen!!! Thanks for the kind words. One of these days I'm going to wander over to yellow to meet DB. I think he visited the Blue Crew during preseason, but, I missed his visit. I think he pulls a vanishing act when us gals try to track him down!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Ok ok i get it....lol......Put a dager in my heart will ya...Ask Mannyo123, he knows i exist...lol...Of and SheTexan, My mentor....
That's like asking the guy at the mall if he is the real Santa and he says no, the real one is very busy at the moment getting ready to bring me all the toys, but I will relay the message....

So asking those you tell me to is like asking the guy at the mall....Sureyou exist, but until we see presents, do we really know ???
Old 09-10-2007   #14
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3241 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Fine don't mention me, even though I met you at the bears game. I see how it goes. Geesh

Old 09-10-2007   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
It was GREAT meeting you too Jen!!! Thanks for the kind words. One of these days I'm going to wander over to yellow to meet DB. I think he visited the Blue Crew during preseason, but, I missed his visit. I think he pulls a vanishing act when us gals try to track him down!

It would truly be an honor to have you visit yellow. I know Yellow Lot in a Pot would love it, too.

And remember, Jen never tried to track us down, or she would have found us. Everyone else did.
Old 09-10-2007   #16
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It would truly be an honor to have you visit yellow. I know Yellow Lot in a Pot would love it, too.

And remember, Jen never tried to track us down, or she would have found us. Everyone else did.
yeah..but in fairness, it was HARD to find you guys.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 09-10-2007   #17
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm definitely going to track you down DB. I've wanted to visit Pam and her bunch for a long time, and I will definitley make it over there before the season is over. Right now, I'm still nursing a bummed up foot, so not making any LONG walking trips anywhere! Might wait until it gets a little cooler also! I know where you are anyway! You can't hide!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #18
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
yeah..but in fairness, it was HARD to find you guys.
That's cuz y'all were 'under the influence'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I'm definitely going to track you down DB. I've wanted to visit Pam and her bunch for a long time, and I will definitley make it over there before the season is over. Right now, I'm still nursing a bummed up foot, so not making any LONG walking trips anywhere! Might wait until it gets a little cooler also! I know where you are anyway! You can't hide!!
Awesome! Let us know...matter-of-fact, I'll be happy to spring for one of those bicycle rides for the trip back to the stadium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I really wish that I could make it down for a game.
I'd love to meet all the guys (and gals) from the boards.

It'd be pretty cool to talk with you guys face to face.
Anytime, man. You are always welcomed to stop by and hang out with the TDC.
Old 09-10-2007   #19
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv_ya_blue View Post
I really wish that I could make it down for a game.
I'd love to meet all the guys (and gals) from the boards.

It'd be pretty cool to talk with you guys face to face.
Be careful what you wish for, some of these guys are pretty sad, and once you meet them, your views on them will change dramatically !!
Old 09-10-2007   #20
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
That's cuz y'all were 'under the influence'.

Awesome! Let us know...matter-of-fact, I'll be happy to spring for one of those bicycle rides for the trip back to the stadium.

Anytime, man. You are always welcomed to stop by and hang out with the TDC.
i resent that...we were clearly under 3 different types of influence. And i thought i presented myself rather respectably considering all the colors i was seeing.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read