Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-09-2007   #1
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected
Default GP's 7-minute Texans/Chiefs highlights on YouTube

What do you get when GP buys a $2000 MacBook Pro, gets Pinnacle video editing software on it, and has Sunday Ticket? You get highlights of the Texans games.

This is the link for the 1st Half highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo9EUt4hWRE

2nd Half highlights are going to be posted within a couple days. It took me the past 5 hours to get the first half done--Installing software, ripping the raw video from the game, editing it, converting it to an MP4, and then uploading it to YouTube. 2nd half should go faster due to me getting the kinks worked out.

Enjoy the show, especially those who couldn't see the game and got limited highlights from the media outlets who act as if we don't exist.

P.S. I will work on getting the quality (resolution) better.
Old 09-09-2007   #2
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 20333 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GP's 7-minute Texans/Chiefs highlights on YouTube

Thank you! I need this.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #3
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

thank u sooo much!!

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #4
Texan Asylum
Christian

Rep Power: 17420 Texan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan Asylum is a quality contributor and well respected

Got Sunday ticket myself, but I know there are some of those that think you are 'The Man' right about now!

Rep sent your way Shafe!
Old 09-09-2007   #5
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

loved the mario brothers costumes ..thought it was good
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #6
awtysst
Draft Guru

Rep Power: 2603 awtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respectedawtysst is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpshafer_1976 View Post
What do you get when GP buys a $2000 MacBook Pro, gets Pinnacle video editing software on it, and has Sunday Ticket? You get highlights of the Texans games.

This is the link for the 1st Half highlights: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo9EUt4hWRE

2nd Half highlights are going to be posted within a couple days. It took me the past 5 hours to get the first half done--Installing software, ripping the raw video from the game, editing it, converting it to an MP4, and then uploading it to YouTube. 2nd half should go faster due to me getting the kinks worked out.

Enjoy the show, especially those who couldn't see the game and got limited highlights from the media outlets who act as if we don't exist.

P.S. I will work on getting the quality (resolution) better.
Wow. That was so much fun to watch! Thank you very much!!!
Rep your way!!!

I'm Pro Fig Newton, not Cam Newton!
-awtysst on 4/28/2011
awtysst is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read