Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-12-2007   #141
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Carolina Panthers Smack Talk Thread

Yep, that's got to be Hulk........listen to what he says Jake Delhomme should do.

Quote:
he has to realize sometimes throwing the ball away or dumping it down is the best thing you can do.
Straight out of his brother's mouth I bet too.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #142
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

I D I O T Smack from Kitty fans
Old 09-12-2007   #143
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

It's good to know that Stupid Smack Threads are not confined to this site.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #144
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 25169 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
lol... exactly. I see there are even Carolina Fans that live in Austin that ironically think Texas sucks overall and NC is better. Yet they live in Texas. Now thats funny.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/...r-texas-3.html
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007   #145
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 59622 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailgate View Post
lol... exactly. I see there are even Carolina Fans that live in Austin that ironically think Texas sucks overall and NC is better. Yet they live in Texas. Now thats funny.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/...r-texas-3.html
I am a Texan to the core. Born at Hermann Hospital and lived in Houston or Texas for 35 years. Now I live in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Western NC.
If you have never been, it is truly some of the most beautiful mountains in the world. It's hard to say anything bad about the state of NC.

Now these hillbillies around here, that's a different story.
Old 09-13-2007   #146
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
i know what you mean. what little smack we see on this board is usually pretty vapid.
Old 09-13-2007   #147
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
i know what you mean. what little smack we see on this board is usually pretty vapid.
Refer to Hervoyel's commentary earlier in this thread.

We are among the "Them"
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2007   #148
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected

i read through some of those carolina threads, and there seemed to be a lot of pent up adolescent anger in those threads. the idea of southerners calling southerners more southern than them made me laugh.
Old 09-13-2007   #149
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 28048 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I think I found Hulk:

NCAA and semi pro. I think it's the Hulkster. I don't think he's outed himself, yet.
That is him 100%. After reading his drivel I felt dirty. I cannot stand the public persona side of that family.
Old 09-13-2007   #150
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

when i registered at pantherfanz.com it asked me if i am a human being. i thought about answering no.
Old 09-13-2007   #151
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
when i registered at pantherfanz.com it asked me if i am a human being. i thought about answering no.
I dont know why, and it caught me off guard - but thats funny as s**t!!!
Old 09-13-2007   #152
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I dont know why, and it caught me off guard - but thats funny as s**t!!!
Texan Bill, does this look familiar? I about shot water out my nose reading this post in our little discussion with McNasty.

Quote:
Change your stained wife beater shirt, brush your 'tooth', kiss your sister good night and give it a rest.....
Tried to Rep ya, but have to pass it around.
Old 09-13-2007   #153
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Texan Bill, does this look familiar? I about shot water out my nose reading this post in our little discussion with McNasty.

Tried to Rep ya, but have to pass it around.
No worries about the rep... You catching it was gratifying enough...

That guy is such an ass clown... His smack consists of "Houston sucks", "Texas sucks", "you suck"... blah, blah, blah.... Earlier in that thread I asked him if he had an oral fixation....
Old 09-13-2007   #154
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 75757 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No worries about the rep... You catching it was gratifying enough...

That guy is such an ass clown... His smack consists of "Houston sucks", "Texas sucks", "you suck"... blah, blah, blah.... Earlier in that thread I asked him if he had an oral fixation....
I agree. Normally I don't even reply to a poster not using anything football related in their smack, but that guy was just too easy to make fun of.
Old 09-13-2007   #155
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 156181 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

I found this on another site, and it sort of reminded of if Darth Vader played for the Kittens.....

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #156
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I found this on another site, and it sort of reminded of if Darth Vader played for the Kittens.....

what a desecration... sacrilegious
Old 09-13-2007   #157
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Old 09-13-2007   #158
Señor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Señor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeñor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Lest we forget the "region" that added the terms

"U.S. Americans" and "such as" to the national venacular.

Thanks Carolina!
Señor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #159
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Señor Stan View Post
Lest we forget the "region" that added the terms

"U.S. Americans" and "such as" to the national venacular.

Thanks Carolina!
Now that was funny, I almost hit the floor laughing. I'm not overly fond of our neighbors to the south, but it is what it is.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007   #160
gwallaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofalltrades View Post
Now that was funny, I almost hit the floor laughing. I'm not overly fond of our neighbors to the south, but it is what it is.
I'm curious Jack. Is there a rivalry between South Carolina and North Carolina? Or are the two states one big happy unified family?

We are among the "Them"

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read