Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-10-2007   #101
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Default Re: Carolina Panthers Smack Talk Thread

Our state doesn't fly the confederate flag. I'd hate to see why you think the Civil War began...

If you can't come to the fight better prepared than that, just don't bother.

I didn't know Houston was the energy capital, pretty interesting.

Size of the region means nothing to me, I think not having the problems of major cities. Charlotte's relative small size is part of it's allure.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #102
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by YellerLotYeller View Post
Moonshine goggles must be great!
You guys are cracking me up!!!

Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #103
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanRevolution View Post
Well, technically, it was South Carolina that started the war...a war which Texas participated in, BTW.
hence the CAROLINA panthers...not the North Carolina panthers...

you know there is thing called a compass and it has North and South and East...oh wait, your probably not at the 'compass' level of technology. I imagine your scientists are still hard at work on the ultimate achievement for Carolina, The Wheelbarrow.

What's next? Fire? Horse drawn carriage?

Texas >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> You
Old 09-10-2007   #104
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Carolina Panther pep rally . That's Panther fan on the banji .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

What about the Panther cheerleaders performing in the restroom stall ?
Old 09-10-2007   #105
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofalltrades View Post
Our state doesn't fly the confederate flag. I'd hate to see why you think the Civil War began...

If you can't come to the fight better prepared than that, just don't bother.

I didn't know Houston was the energy capital, pretty interesting.

Size of the region means nothing to me, I think not having the problems of major cities. Charlotte's relative small size is part of it's allure.
with the Carolina educational system, I am surprised you can form a complete sentence, much less know about commerce and trade markets. I am sure you are still using that staple of Carolina currency, Chicken and Pies.

Cletus: How much for that 12 pack of Busch Light tall boys and a carton of Doral?
Jethro the Storekeep: Well that there will be 2 chickens and 3 pies.
Cletus: Well I'll be. I better switch to Schaefer. Here you go.
Jethro the Storekeep: Tell your wife and sister I said hello.
Cletus: I will be sure to tell her that, Jethro. She's a great woman with a strong back. A real worker she is. She is everything to me....literally.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 09-10-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007   #106
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

There's one thing I like about Carrolina .
Old 09-10-2007   #107
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Carolina Panther pep rally . That's Panther fan on the banji .

http://youtube.com/watch?v=esl2NNOtHQE

What about the Panther cheerleaders performing in the restroom stall ?
a stadium restroom stall is practically a vacation resort for people from Carolina.
Old 09-10-2007   #108
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
a stadium restroom stall is practically a vacation resort for people from Carolina.
That restroom stall was the VIP room for a strip joint .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2216124

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 09-10-2007 at 10:17 PM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #109
YellerLotYeller
nice marmot

Rep Power: 187 YellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respectedYellerLotYeller is a quality contributor and well respected

You kittens are too funny....alright meow.
YellerLotYeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #110
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
1) ]Again, there is a NASCAR track in Texas, hypocricy is awesome.

2) Charlotte's the 2nd largest banking center in the US.

3) North Carolina also houses quite a few military installations as well, such as Pope Air Force Base, Fort Bragg and THE Camp Lejeune.

4) As one of the original colonies, we don't expect any of you hay chewing, pig cattle screwing bozo's to have any sense of history.

5. And if being called the Carolina Panthers is bad, what does that say about the Patriots, they're named after neither a city nor a state.
1) You people are ignorant. DFW is NOT Texas. It's southern Oklahoma.

2) Wow!! Impressive!!

3) I will see you your Fort Bragg and Pope AFB and raise you Fort Hood, Fort Bliss, Fort Sam Houston, Lackland AFB, Randall AFB, Dyeuss AFB..... So question is, what was your point??

4) You got us there

5) I have no problem with the Panthers being called the "Carolina Panthers". I get that, its a regional thing. Afterall your first season was played in South Carolina at Clemson. It's really no different (as you said) New England -or- heck Tampa Bay. There is no city called Tampa Bay, its Tampa and St. Petes.
Old 09-11-2007   #111
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

My brother lives in NC, I guess it is time to give him a call.
Old 09-11-2007   #112
Seņor Stan
El Guapo

Rep Power: 44649 Seņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respectedSeņor Stan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Size of the region means nothing to me... relative small size is part of it's allure.
That's what Jack tells all the ladies.

Part II of the "It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" defense.
Seņor Stan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #113
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 12366 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

Old 09-11-2007   #114
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
holy sh*t. That is scary.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #115
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfuldragon View Post
i just shat myself....
Old 09-11-2007   #116
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seņor Stan View Post
That's what Jack tells all the ladies.

Part II of the "It ain't the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean" defense.
ROFL
Old 09-11-2007   #117
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Why is it that I always get a song stuck in my head and then change the lyrics to fit the Texans? First it's "Finally Friday" (now "Battle Red Friday"), AJ (the country singer)'s "Where were you when the world stopped turning?", and now this (can't find the original anywhere )

Ca-a-a-arolina
You'be walkin through a hurricane
Meco on the left side, Mario on the right
A two-steppin' horse and train!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanSam View Post
For being the most intelligent form of life on our planet, we sure do some incredibly stupid things.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #118
bigdog_10_2002
Rookie

wow, this is weak smack...really thought you guys would be better than this...
bigdog_10_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #119
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61321 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
That restroom stall was the VIP room for a strip joint .

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2216124
That's a low blow. I happen to be related to Angela. Yeah, she's got some Texas roots there.
Old 09-11-2007   #120
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdog_10_2002 View Post
wow, this is weak smack...really thought you guys would be better than this...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read