Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-09-2007   #41
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Sorry to break it to you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Right? I don't even have an ounce of "-ican" blood in my body.
Just 12 oz of "Ican't" :-P (and no, I have no idea what that is supposed to mean)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #42
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Sorry to break it to you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Just saying your coming over to talk smack about a team you have never beaten.
Also he said there team hasn't changed in 5 years...so I don't know where this uber-confidence comes from...

Again...where is the Cheifs troll Hershey? Did he get served his crow and I missed it?
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #43
Allstar
Bona fide

Rep Power: 18186 Allstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respectedAllstar is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Oh come on. Dunta's no second rate cornerback. He's a former pro bowler who brings some serious wood. I don't know if he can cover Steve though. Smith is just blazing fast and Dunta struggles with coverage at times. He's more of a 'you better hope that you're not coming in my direction with the football' kind of guy. A serious hitter. Just as much as Steve Smith is a serious receiver.
Dunta's never been to the probowl... but I agree with everything else
Allstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #44
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 14 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofalltrades View Post
The best CB's in the game have called Steve Smith out...not one of them had anything to say after the game.

Carr doesn't matter, your long time starter is just our back up.

We have three very good corners and one of the best defenses in the league. Talk all you want now, your winning streak will come to an end in a week.
To borrow a quote from the NBA, next week "Let the truth be told!"
gjmac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #45
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstars View Post
Dunta's never been to the probowl... but I agree with everything else
?? I thought he went in his rookie year. My bad. Thanks for the correction!
Old 09-09-2007   #46
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Dunta is so bad ass, no one outside of Houston has heard of him.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #47
False Start
On # 69

Section: 420
Rep Power: 80044 False Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respectedFalse Start is a quality contributor and well respected

Im not worried about the Papsmears . I call them that because they took DC off our hands and IMO hes a big ol pussycat .

RIP DIMEBAG DARRELL - 1966-2004 - GETCHA PULL!

CLIFF BURTON 1962-1986 - CLIFF EM' ALL!
False Start is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2007   #48
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by False Start On # 69 View Post
Im not worried about the Papsmears . I call them that because they took DC off our hands and IMO hes a big ol pussycat .
NICE!
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #49
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStopTheCats View Post
I hate Nascar and never plan to watch one. I have never seen a bottle of moonshine in my life. I would never think of baging my cousin.

what the **** do you do there? Houston is the most obese city in america. go eat a brownie ***** tits
Bull****: http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...4523813&EDATE=
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #50
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Also he said there team hasn't changed in 5 years...so I don't know where this uber-confidence comes from...

Again...where is the Cheifs troll Hershey? Did he get served his crow and I missed it?
Mommy never taught sarcasm?
CantStopTheCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #51
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofalltrades View Post
Dunta is so bad ass, no one outside of Houston has heard of him.
And who are the Panther's CB's? Yep, never heard of them.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #52
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Funny talking about Carolina in regards to NASCAR when Texas has it's own track...
Old 09-09-2007   #53
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
Then you should crawl out from under your rock more often.

All three of our corners had more than Robinson did last year and they had a bad year.
Old 09-09-2007   #54
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 12 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

Yeah, but it's in Dallas, Oklahoma, so no biggie. Freaking N. Carolina has what, 7 or 8...
Old 09-09-2007   #55
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 26409 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Too bad your team dosent show it
Show what?
GuerillaBlack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #56
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by atxcoolguy View Post
The ones who are going to shut you guys out on sunday
Old 09-09-2007   #57
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 51315 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Mommy never taught sarcasm?
well your mom taught me a few things............tell her thank you for me.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #58
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

Two that are in service, that's it. I would also venture a guess that if you were to look at all the smaller tracks, Texas has more than NC.
Old 09-09-2007   #59
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanRevolution View Post
Yeah, but it's in Dallas, Oklahoma, so no biggie. Freaking N. Carolina has what, 7 or 8...
Actually they have one...Lowes i think
Old 09-09-2007   #60
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Quote:
The ones who are going to shut you guys out on sunday
That's cool...we still have scoreboard.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read