Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-09-2007   #21
gjmac2
Veteran

Rep Power: 15 gjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden covergjmac2 could be on the next Madden cover
Default Re: Sorry to break it to you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStopTheCats View Post
Sorry to break it to you guys. But you dont have much of a chance against the Panthers. You did beat the Chiefs. They suck. I will give you the win in 03. We played bad in that game, and with Morgan injured our defense wasn't great. Then again we had the game won if Jermaine Wiggins would have caught the 5 yd TD pass.

We crushed the St.Louis Lambs today. They had a top 5 offense last year. With our new Offensive Coordinator (Jeff Davidson) Our explosive playbook cannot be stopped. With the new zone blocking system, #34 Deangelo Williams and #26 Deshaun Foster are doing great things. #17 Jake Delhomme had 3 touchdown passes, one of those passes a 60 something yarder to #89 Steve Smith. The other two touchdowns were thrown to #18 Drew Carter who is having a break out season.

Our front four really stepped up. (Rucker,Makkeoutu,Jenks,Peppers) even our backup DE Otis Grigsby had a good game as did our backup tackle #92 Damione Lewis. Our best backup defensive linemen Stanley McClover wasnt even activated, nor was our beast from USC Dwayne Jarrett. #55 Dan Morgan had 5 tackles and he didn't blitz the whole game. Thomas Davis and #52 Rookie out of Miams U Jon beason also showed good coverage. Your passing attack isnt even close the intimidating level of the Lambs, so you can expect alot more pressure from our Lb's.

Our broken secondary even showed greatness, holding the rams from a pass over 20 yards all day, and also showing that they are hard hitters. Our Cornerbacks are some of the best in the game. Gamble is an amazing open field tackler, and a good shutdown corner. #23 Ken lucas is one of the most respected Corners in the league, being right behind Champ Bailey in Average yards per completion and interceptions. Richard Marshall was easily the best rookie corner in the league last year. He is the best nickel back in the league.

I will give you that Matt Shuabb is a good Quarterback. I would have much rather taken him then David Carr. But Carr has potential if he can only be pulled out of his shock and awe from having to play behind and offensive line such as yours.

Panthers-30
Texicans-10
Texans will be fired up. It's David Carr week!

gjmac2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #22
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 13 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

WTF????

Glad you broke away from your shine running, nascar, bangin' your cousin, or whatever it is you like to do in Carolina.

We rolled the Cheifs and might just sneak up on your pussycats.

Meow and get lost!
TexanRevolution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #23
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Yeah we Shall see come the 16th...

Well if you want to go buy last year... we can. The Cheifs made it farther than both the Panthers and the Rams last year. Instead they made it in the Amazing Football Conference, and not that nancy boy conference your team plays in. DeAngelo Williams...Foster...wait didn't we just SHUT DOWN Larry Johnson...nuff said. Jake Delhomme so what, the guy has disappeared more often than not. Steve Smith is a beast though, but Dunta can cover him, I am pretty positive he can.

Hahahahahahahahahahhah. I just peed a little

So did our front 4...our passing attack is extremely overrated. The Cheifs fans said the same thing (All you guys have is Andre Johnson) boy were they wrong.

Our Corners are better than the cheifs.

Like I said...our passing is extremely overrated. No one knows how good Daniels really is and Andre is a pure beast, nuff said. Also Jacoby made some good plays also.

Overall, we have a pretty good record when it comes to teams that has a feline mascot, I am not worried at all. You guys will be just another victim. Wtf is a Texan, like is it just somebody from Texas? wow...creative

Fixed
CantStopTheCats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #24
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Fixed
Steve Smith will find out the hard way then...just like LJ found out the hard way.

You guys beat a good team, but like I said, you play in the Nancyboy Football Conference, I don't expect much from you guys.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #25
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Steve Smith will find out the hard way then...just like LJ found out the hard way.

You guys beat a good team, but like I said, you play in the Nancyboy Football Conference, I don't expect much from you guys.
It must be easy for you guys because no one ever expects anything out ya'll.

Smitty has never found out any way. I doubt some second rate corner can do it.
Old 09-09-2007   #26
LORK 88
Wreck'em Ŧech!

Rep Power: 202 LORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respectedLORK 88 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to LORK 88

This is pointless trash talk gone wrong. I just feel bad for all the other good-willed Panther fans who came here to talk football who will have their rep tarnished around here because of 1 fan taking it too far.
Old 09-09-2007   #27
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

I am pretty sure the Texans beat the Panthers the last time we met, in fact I believe it was the year the Panthers went to the super bowl.

So that would make you 0-2 at Reliant Stadium.

This is not a home game, but the result is the same.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2007   #28
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

The best CB's in the game have called Steve Smith out...not one of them had anything to say after the game.

Carr doesn't matter, your long time starter is just our back up.

We have three very good corners and one of the best defenses in the league. Talk all you want now, your winning streak will come to an end in a week.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #29
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Rep Power: 13 TexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVPTexanRevolution was voted MVP

If you knew how to read, you'd see that I'm not from Houston...but that's okay. From what I understand literacy's not that important in the Carolinas.
Old 09-09-2007   #30
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:

Second Rate Corner...okay watch more football and come back...
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #31
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Oh come on. Dunta's no second rate cornerback. He's a former pro bowler who brings some serious wood. I don't know if he can cover Steve though. Smith is just blazing fast and Dunta struggles with coverage at times. He's more of a 'you better hope that you're not coming in my direction with the football' kind of guy. A serious hitter. Just as much as Steve Smith is a serious receiver.
Old 09-09-2007   #32
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
I am pretty sure the Texans beat the Panthers the last time we met, in fact I believe it was the year the Panthers went to the super bowl.

So that would make you 0-2 at Reliant Stadium.

This is not a home game, but the result is the same.
Yea because our team hasn't changed a bit in 5 years. We had the game won, we out played ya'll and we still played horrible. Where was your team during the playoffs. Oh yea thats right watching from there couch.
Old 09-09-2007   #33
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33658 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandwagon View Post
I can't imagine that any city can proclaim as many current NFL players as Houston, really, I can't.

Either way, Carolina, meh. We should win this one too.
I got Vince Young and Michael Strahan real quick of the top of my head.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #34
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 64918 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORK 88 View Post
This is pointless trash talk gone wrong. I just feel bad for all the other good-willed Panther fans who came here to talk football who will have their rep tarnished around here because of 1 fan taking it too far.
Go check out the Boulware thread at their site. There's a lot of them like that. It's scary! Phew! Foul language warning!
Old 09-09-2007   #35
CantStopTheCats
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
I got Vince Young and Michael Strahan real quick of the top of my head.
Too bad your team dosent show it
Old 09-09-2007   #36
Crank_It_Up
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan Asylum View Post
...Pretty funny how this is basically the same Off. line and the net results are totally different with a new quarterback.

I wonder what those results will be after next week.
Old 09-09-2007   #37
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

we will need our safeties (whoever is healthy) to play a+ ball against Smith, Dunta will have his hands full
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #38
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yea because our team hasn't changed a bit in 5 years. We had the game won, we out played ya'll and we still played horrible. Where was your team during the playoffs. Oh yea thats right watching from there couch.
blind statement there
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #39
TexanRevolution
Tejano Diablo

Fat smack rocks...but you might want to get your facts straight.

Quote:
On average, more kids are overweight in the Carolinas than in most other states, with nearly one in five tipping the scales at unhealthy weights, a nationwide study of obesity released Monday says.

North Carolina ranks fifth and South Carolina ranks seventh with about 19 percent of children ages 10 to 17 considered overweight, according to the fourth annual report called "F as in Fat: How Obesity Policies are Failing in America." The Trust for America's Health, a health advocacy group, did the study.

South Carolina's adults aren't faring much better in the choices they make about eating and exercise. They ranked fifth worst in the nation, tied with Tennessee, with 28 percent of state residents classified as obese.

North Carolina ranked 17th with nearly 26 percent of adults reaching obesity.
From http://www.charlotte.com/112/story/253647.html

Old 09-09-2007   #40
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 91895 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Just saying your coming over to talk smack about a team you have never beaten.

That was also your superbowl team, the best you had to offer.

You haven't seen our best yet.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read