Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-09-2007   #1
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Cowgirls vs Giants

OK, time for the other team I pull for to get a W. Let's go Giants!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #2
jaybird
Veteran

Default Cowgirls vs Giants

Wow - took what? 1:30 for the Cowgirls to be losing? haha Giants up 6-0 early.
Old 09-09-2007   #3
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 100129 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cowgirls vs Giants

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird View Post
Wow - took what? 1:30 for the Cowgirls to be losing? haha Giants up 6-0 early.
LOL, we started threads at the same time. You call them Cowgirls and I call them Cowturds. Too bad that extra point was botched.
Old 09-09-2007   #4
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, we started threads at the same time. You call them Cowgirls and I call them Cowturds. Too bad that extra point was botched.
yeah... guess we have good timing

and I don't care what you call them... I picked them to win in my pick-em league just because they were at home and I don't think the Giants have a very good RB... but I love watching the lose.
Old 09-09-2007   #5
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
yeah... guess we have good timing

and I don't care what you call them... I picked them to win in my pick-em league just because they were at home and I don't think the Giants have a very good RB... but I love watching the lose.
You don't like Brandon Jacobs? Actually he is really good. The guy is a monster and if you haven't really seen him before you will be surprised.
Old 09-09-2007   #6
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 98483 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

I picked the 'boys in my survivor pick'em team so I wll be rooting for them I'm afraid.
Old 09-09-2007   #7
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
I picked the 'boys in my survivor pick'em team so I wll be rooting for them I'm afraid.
Bad move guys. You folks obviously didn't do your homework on the Giants or Brandon Jacobs. Also, never put your money on the Cowpokes. That is never a good move.
Sponsored links
Old 09-09-2007   #8
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
You don't like Brandon Jacobs? Actually he is really good. The guy is a monster and if you haven't really seen him before you will be surprised.
I actually have hardly any info on him... I'll be paying attention tonight obviously... I totally forgot to do my picks last week until thursday afternoon (right before the Indy game) so I just went with whatever... (i'm not in a competitive league). But we'll see tonight.
Old 09-09-2007   #9
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Man, is Romo looking bad, I mean real bad.
Old 09-09-2007   #10
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I just got the game on a stream. Droughns is one of my favorite players.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #11
mexican_texan
Furry Tractors

Rep Power: 1699 mexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedmexican_texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Oh crap. That wasn't really Eli's fault, but he's gonna get burned by the media for it.
mexican_texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #12
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink Re: Cowgirls vs Giants

Quote:
Bad move guys. You folks obviously didn't do your homework on the Giants or Brandon Jacobs. Also, never put your money on the Cowpokes. That is never a good move.
Correct guys. Pay attention.

Never put your money on a team that made the playoffs last year.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #13
jaybird
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Correct guys. Pay attention.

Never put your money on a team that made the playoffs last year.
What do you do when both of them made it?
Old 09-09-2007   #14
GuerillaBlack
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30021 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected

I want the Cowboys to lose because I want an even better day at school tomorrow. Bragging to all of the the Cowboy fans on the Texan win with a Cowboy loss.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #15
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Great, Jacobs is out. The Giants need to fire whomever is in charge of their conditioning. Every season they get killed with key injuries. That's what did them in last year.
Old 09-09-2007   #16
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109412 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
What do you do when both of them made it?
I was just kidding.

I just like messin with the people who absolutely hate the Cowboys.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #17
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 391357 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Holy crud--can either one of these teams defend in the passing game? Both teams are playing pitch and catch for big gains.
Old 09-09-2007   #18
Jackofalltrades
Rookie

I hate all teams in the NFC East, I wish there was a way for both teams to lose.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #19
TexansLucky13
53d Signal Batt

Rep Power: 7167 TexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansLucky13 is a quality contributor and well respected

Giants coming back!!
TexansLucky13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Wow, it's a game now. Let's see if the Giants can finally play some defense.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read