Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 11-10-2004   #21
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 164415 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansTrueFan
Hmmm i like trolls,,,,they seem to never know what they're talking about, and it tends to make me look smarter

It's true. Trolls make the sports talk world go round. They have to be carefully monitored so that their drivel doesn't take over a thread, or even an entire board if they happen to be really effective trolls, but a little trolling is a good thing IMO.
Old 11-10-2004   #22
RC4TEXANS
Rookie

I will wait till after the game if he will come back or maybe i will go to his place and rub it in
Old 11-11-2004   #23
mike moffat
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6672 mike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respectedmike moffat is a quality contributor and well respected

I like trolls. They taste just like "Chicken".
Texans by 10.
Old 11-11-2004   #24
Twelfth Man
Rookie

Please don't judge Colts fans by this Troll. Notice he hasn't been back.

Looking forward to a great game on Sunday.

Richard
Colts Fan
Twelfth Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2004   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

na we dont judge all fans by 1 fan,,,i'm sure our board has trolls that do the same thing ! Texans by 17
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read