Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2007   #1
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Wink It's Time for a @#$%! Winning Streak!!

Texans...come on. This one is for the fans. You are the only team in the NFL that has never had a winning streak. Think about that. Never has this team won 3 in a row. Half a decade of football and the best we could do is back to back wins. It's time...it's just time. We win the last two games of last season and you give us our finest exhibition season in team history....and you roll out a new team song for opening day, and with a childlike enthusiasm I open the page to hear our new team song and to my horror the song is loaded with Tuba! Tuba? Yes, Tuba! Good grief...you owe us a winning streak...and we want it NOW.

Sincerely,
your fans

Last 2 games of 2006:
IND 24 @ HOU 27
CLE 6 @ HOU 14

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4640 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: It's Time for a @#$%! Winning Streak!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Texans...come on. This one is for the fans. You are the only team in the NFL that has never had a winning streak. Think about that. Never has this team won 3 in a row. Half a decade of football and the best we could do is back to back wins. It's time...it's just time. We win the last two games of last season and you give us our finest exhibition season in team history....and you roll out a new team song for opening day, and with a childlike enthusiasm I open the page to hear our new team song and to my horror the song is loaded with Tuba! Tuba? Yes, Tuba! Good grief...you owe us a winning streak...and we want it NOW.

Sincerely,
your fans
My guess is your not German? Tuba is good dance music to those folks.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #3
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by edo783 View Post
I'm half German Ed...and I still can't feel the Tuba rumba. WTH where they thinking? I'm ready for the football side to overshadow the Front Office starting tomorrow.....please, please, please, please, please. Let the glorious winning streak commence

Old 09-08-2007   #4
RTP2110
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3006 RTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respectedRTP2110 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Sincerely,
your fans

Ditto, Vinny. Ditto on everything.
RTP2110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Let ur rip Vinny!!!!!!!!! I totally agree. I could care less about a silly pep song!! I want a WIN!!!! Tomorrow!!!

Come on TEXANS!!! Do this for the fans!!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #6
gwallaia

Rep Power: 51052 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm half German Ed..
Funny, you don't look German.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #7
Endzone Gabe
Rookie

Quote:
Polka Polka
Endzone Gabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-08-2007   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

should I bring you some German Bier then der Vinny? I have no doubts whatsoever that this game officially signals in a new era of winning. all I ask is for my fellow Texans to be respectful of their guests & not pile on the score, its a long season & elephants have even longer memorys

meaning: we all know too well what it feels like, lets show a little class in the process, as you point out its been a long time coming

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Hell the cowboy yeah!!

I wonder if using a curse word like that will get me banned, that would Tennesee Titan. anyways Its about time for a streak in the real world. I am virtually undefeated in Madden 08,,,, oh there is a poewr button on the remote. I didnt know that could explain my record.... If only the Texans could win like they do in the game.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #10
gg no re
iggnorent

Rep Power: 24962 gg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respectedgg no re is a quality contributor and well respected

gg no re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #11
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Location: I live in a hole, but stay close to my kind, 'cause they understand what burns in my mind...
Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Right on, Vinny!

LOUD, PROUD, & TEXAN!!
Old 09-08-2007   #12
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Well, hate to be the party pooper but week 3 we play the Colts.

but 4, 5, 6, and 7 we play Falcons, Dolphins, Jags and Titans so there might be a chance there to go on a streak.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #13
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leahmic223 View Post
Well, hate to be the party pooper but week 3 we play the Colts.

but 4, 5, 6, and 7 we play Falcons, Dolphins, Jags and Titans so there might be a chance there to go on a streak.
We won our last two games of the season. If we win tomorrow this will be our first winning streak ever technically.

Old 09-09-2007   #14
BSofA04
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 304 BSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respectedBSofA04 is a quality contributor and well respected

I know that virtually our entire current roster hasnít been here since day 1, but they can sympathize with what it feels like to be a Texan fan. This year is our vindication towards all the talking heads, local columnist and drop out fans that are going to be begging to get back on the Texanís wagon. Our day will come, that just so happens to be today! Make us proud!
Old 09-09-2007   #15
HardcoreTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 HardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballotHardcoreTexan is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Good predictions for a Texan victory tomorrow ..I think for sure a WIN
Old 09-09-2007   #16
whiskeyrbl

I agree Vinny we need a winning streak not some lame song for the pep band. At the start of the 3rd Quarter I want a Mathis KO return for a TD to blow the game open. It's 3:49 am, time to pack the car for the tailgate.
Old 09-09-2007   #17
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10234 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Music is made for a marching band, the tuba is an essencial part of that.

Whether we like it or not
Old 09-09-2007   #18
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Hell the cowboy yeah!!

I wonder if using a curse word like that will get me banned, that would Tennesee Titan. anyways Its about time for a streak in the real world. I am virtually undefeated in Madden 08,,,, oh there is a poewr button on the remote. I didnt know that could explain my record.... If only the Texans could win like they do in the game.

It is way too early for me to decifer this.

Ugh!
Old 09-09-2007   #19
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
We won our last two games of the season. If we win tomorrow this will be our first winning streak ever technically.
Ahh I see...Well I feel very confident about the game today, I think we'll escape with the win.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2007   #20
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 6605 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: It's Time for a @#$%! Winning Streak!!

A winning streak would be awesome I really like our chances weeks 4-7, but I won't complain with a 9-7 record this year
Giant Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read