Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 09-08-2007   #1
barrett
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18818 barrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respectedbarrett is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Is Anthony Weaver starting?

I know he is the "starter" but will he be full speed. I haven't heard any news on him other than him saying he feels great and he's looking forward to getting out there. I know Kubes said they were holding him out last week to get him ready for KC so does that mean he's not quite there yet or does that mean that he's ready but they were being cautious?

Anyone heard any different?
barrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #2
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Anthony Weaver starting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrett View Post
I know he is the "starter" but will he be full speed. I haven't heard any news on him other than him saying he feels great and he's looking forward to getting out there. I know Kubes said they were holding him out last week to get him ready for KC so does that mean he's not quite there yet or does that mean that he's ready but they were being cautious?

Anyone heard any different?
Channel 13 sports last night said he would start. They had an interview with him talking about it a bit. I doubt he will be in for a boatload of plays though. I suspect it will take a couple of weeks to get into game shape to be able to play longer.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007   #3
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 30856 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Is Anthony Weaver starting?

Don't be shocked to see Mario and Orr at the DE spots in passing situations.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read