Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-11-2007   #1
Dawgnme
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Man, it's good to be back!

I know this post won't last long in Texans Talk, but I appreciate the opportunity to vent for whatever amount of time you allot.

Sadly, I had to recover my password, and I was shocked to see that it's almost been 6 months since my last visit, but like they say, better late than never.

... is it just me, or is there absolutely NO chemistry in the MNF booth?! This late game is unwatchable (unlistenable), they've GOT to find another crew for next week - but I digress...

Been towing the company line over on the team board despite that abortion of a format they went to, and enjoyed the content until today. Had a bit of a falling out with that little hemhorroid of a moderator and got banned for a few days, but it might as well be for life. I spent a while trolling texanstalk this evening just to get a flavor of how y'all do it over here, and now I'm like, why in the hell did it take me so long?! Everything happens for a reason, I guess.

... could Ditka be any less funny?

I'm dying at all the new smilies, and got a little misty when I saw scarcasm and violin again - the big board's options are beyond pathetic. Love the attitude and the REAL football talk in the threads, too - I miss the commune with people who seem like they've been there. I don't post a whole lot, but I'm definitely opinionated, and try not to be obnoxious; however, self-righteous turds WILL get the gas face... yeah, homie, that means you. I see your no life-a$$ all over this board, too. Seems like I'll fit right in.

Anyway, crucify or congratulate - doesn't matter, it's just good to be back.

Last edited by Dawgnme; 09-11-2007 at 12:53 AM.
Dawgnme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #2
Leahmic223
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22 Leahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of FamerLeahmic223 is a Hall of Famer
Default Re: Man, it's good to be back!

I think I like the Mikes more than Tirico and company though.
Leahmic223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2007   #3
Dawgnme
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Dawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respectedDawgnme is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Man, it's good to be back!

Yeah, I agree, but for me, that's like saying I'd rather have a fingernail over a toenail fungus.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read