Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The National Football League League News & Current Events

Old 09-06-2007   #1
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Saints @ Colts

gamecenter

It's for real starting today. I watched Invincible today and if I wasn't already excited for the season it just pumped me up some more.

Quote:
INDIANAPOLIS -- Peyton Manning grew up in New Orleans, the favorite son in a city where his father, Archie, was considered royalty.

Drew Brees grew up in Texas, an overlooked high school recruit who eventually resurrected Purdue's image as Quarterback U.

Now the New Orleans native and the Purdue favorite have changed places. When the NFL season kicks off Thursday night, Manning will be Indiana's reigning king while Brees returns to his former college state as the bright hope for a resurgent New Orleans franchise -- and the despised opponent.

Good to be watching 2 of our opponents this season clash tonight. I will be rooting for the Saints to upset the Colts.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 09-06-2007 at 02:41 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #2
Exithios
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Exithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVP
Default Re: Saints @ Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Shadows View Post

gamecenter

It's for real starting today. I watched Invincible today and if I wasn't already excited for the season it just pumped me up some more.

Good to be watching 2 of our opponents this season clash tonight. I will be rooting for the Saints to upset the Colts.

I will be rooting for RB to score the winning touch down and get struck by lightning in the end zone in the middle of his Irish Jig.

My $0.02
Exithios is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #3
Noblesse Oblige
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 Noblesse Oblige is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNoblesse Oblige is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exithios View Post
I will be rooting for RB to score the winning touch down and get struck by lightning in the end zone in the middle of his Irish Jig.

My $0.02
that would be tough for lightning to hit him in a dome.
Old 09-06-2007   #4
Exithios
Veteran

Rep Power: 10 Exithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVPExithios was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblesse Oblige View Post
Don't stir my blasphemies with your legitimacies.
Old 09-06-2007   #5
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 345471 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noblesse Oblige View Post
No one said it had to be natural lightning.

Look up at the top of the dome and you'll see Exithios there with his Acme Patent Applied For Lightning Gun.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #6
The1ApplePie
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 127449 The1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respectedThe1ApplePie is a quality contributor and well respected

God King Reggie will have 2 TDs at least tonight

Bank on it
The1ApplePie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #7
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected

i have a few Colts on my fantasy team...so i'm kinda rooting for them to do well. What a way to kick off the season.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-06-2007   #8
Exithios
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

Look up at the top of the dome and you'll see Exithios there with his Acme Patent Applied For Lightning Gun.
Taddle Tell...
Old 09-06-2007   #9
Noblesse Oblige
Veteran

Rep Power: 9 Noblesse Oblige is on the Pro-Bowl ballotNoblesse Oblige is on the Pro-Bowl ballot

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post

I hear Raiden is the new LB coach for the Colts too.
Old 09-06-2007   #10
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 27214 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

go colts.
Old 09-06-2007   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by CabbageFerguson View Post
go colts.

Agree!! I need POINTS from Addai and Harrison!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #12
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Go Saints, instead of FF points...I'd rather look down on the Colts before we've even started our season. It would be nice to start out the year with them in last place, of the ENTIRE league.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #13
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Go Saints, instead of FF points...I'd rather look down on the Colts before we've even started our season. It would be nice to start out the year with them in last place, of the ENTIRE league.
Exactly. As much as it hurts to pull for the Saints, I am.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #14
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Send a message via AIM to JohnsonFan Send a message via Skype™ to JohnsonFan

saints will win

PS. Yall wanna mess lets mess
JohnsonFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #15
Khari
Administrator

Section: Varies
Rep Power: 35273 Khari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respectedKhari is a quality contributor and well respected

Pink was better at the theme song
Old 09-06-2007   #16
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10049 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Saints @ Colts

Go Saints! Beat them Colts (but only after Peyton throws for 4 TD's!!!)
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007   #17
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 0 JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan JohnsonFan
Default Saints vs. Colts Season Opener

well i thought cause it season opener we can talk play by play.

The NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY STARTED

omg Addai is down omg first!

Old 09-06-2007   #18
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Default Saints vs. Colts Gameday!

I thought cause its the opener we should do a play by play or discuss plays

The NFL SEASON IS OFFICIALLY STARTED

omg Addai is down omg first!

Old 09-06-2007   #19
JohnsonFan
All Pro

Default Re: Saints vs. Colts Gameday!

3rd and 8 for the colts wow that sucks about addai

Old 09-06-2007   #20
Noblesse Oblige
Veteran

wow, not good for colts. He got up but was holding his arm funny

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read