Death to Google Ads! Texans Talk Tip Jar! 🍺😎👍
Thanks for your support!

Tough start

TEXANS84

Staff member
Question guys:

Should I start Randy Moss Sunday who has not played in any preseason games and has a hamstring problem but is now practicing with the team...OR-

Start WR Anthony Gonzales in his place for the Colts who is the 3rd WR and is starting but is a rookie.

Lemme know guys!

I'd go with Gonzales. Moss is too big of a question mark right now.

OTOH...All bets are off when Belicheck's involved. He jerks with the injury reports as part of his gameplan. He's probably trying to keep Mangini guessing.

I'd still probably go with Gonzales. Manning's table scraps are better than nothing.

Tough call... but I would probably take my chances with Moss over a rook. Moss gives you the chance for that really big play... you would hate to not start him and he go off in his first game as a Pat. N.O. had the 3rd best pass D in the league last year btw.

Most of the Colts fans are saying take Gonzales because he's ran a month as the #3 and knows the offense with Peyton.

They are saying Gonzo's guaranteed 1 TD and 50 yrds recieving.

Most of the Colts fans are saying take Gonzales because he's ran a month as the #3 and knows the offense with Peyton.

They are saying Gonzo's guaranteed 1 TD and 50 yrds recieving.

I've got the same dilemma with Moss, except my sub WR's are Williamson and Booker.

I think I'm going to take my chances with Moss.:cool:

Back